Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Apr 18, 2009, 12:46 PM
    Hay Fever
    I've heard that this year's hay fever season could be worse than usual. I usually get in from late June until about mid August. I use over the counter pills like reactine on really bad days, but luckily most days aren't too bad, just annoying. Are there any vitamins or foods that can help prevent or lessen hay fever?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 12:51 PM

You could get prescribed medication like tablets or eye drops that will most likely be more effective than over the counter stuff

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The song fever [ 9 Answers ]

I am an associate at store 606 and I often here a version of the song "Fever" that I only hear on Walmart Radio. Could you please tell me who the artist is?

Two week fever! [ 1 Answers ]

I am asking this for a co-worker she has fourteen years old son... something is very worng!! SYMPTOMS: Trevor has had a fever for going on for almost two weeks, ranging from normal to 104.3! It just goes up and down! He will be pale as can be one second then normal some odd time later. He has...

3 yr old with fever [ 2 Answers ]

My 3 year old has been running a temperature for the past couple of days. Motrin does help keep it down, but I'm concerned because he keeps complaing of having something in his mouth. Periodically he will start wimpering and tell me "get it out mama" and when I tell him that nothing is in his...

My dad's fever won't go away [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I need help. My dad has had a high fever for about four days now and it won't go away. He already went to the doctor but he won't take the medication. He says his body will just run its course. He's about 53 and in pretty good physical...

Hay fever [ 6 Answers ]

I've had hay fever since I was about 18. It isn't quite as bad now but still there. Has anyone ever outgrown it or does it tend to last for life?

View more questions Search