Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjbrhamlin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 09:37 AM
    Sick pug will not eat
    My 4 year old pug is sick and will not eat. The vet has given us medication which she must take with food, again she won't eat. We have tried all her favorites, and have hand feed her. Any idea? She is still drinking water but not taking any food.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 09:42 AM

What is wrong with your dog exactly?

Have you tried heating the food up? Or soaking it in some chicken broth or gravy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very sick puppy very sick [ 12 Answers ]

I know I have been reading on this site and others and before I go any further I know my pup needs a doctor. I can not afford one at all right now and they won't make a payment plan with me because I have horrible credit. I have an 8 months old black lab that I was given for free or they were...

My 1yr old puppy is sick, vomiting.not worms, sick only in morning. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello:) I am new here.. My 1yr old pup, Gracie, is a house dog, she is 1/2 Pomeranian & 1/2 Min. Doberman. For the last few days she has been vomiting in the morning, that is the only time she does. We are very careful what she eats & as we live in town, she stays indoor.. even to void. She is...

So sick of ex [ 13 Answers ]

I have been divorced now for over 5 years. To give a little history, the marriage ended because my ex husband was cheating on me. I also realized through our separation how controlling and mentally abusive he was to me. I actually had to get a protection from abuse order to get him to leave me...

Sick Cat [ 2 Answers ]

Can you give a cat children's Tylenol?

Am I sick? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I know if I have a mental illness?

View more questions Search