Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitpill Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2009, 07:25 AM
    90's children's cartoon
    Hi Im trying to figure out the name of a cartoon from the 90's, I cannot remember the storyline or any plot lines or characters but recollect the end credits. During the credits a bear wearing pyjamas floats in a bubble over a crystal landscape to a castle where at the very end his bubble pops on the top point of the castle. For some reason I think it's a dream landscape and that part of the cartoon focused around dreaming. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
    wastedtime8 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 06:34 PM

Mmmm.. where are you from?

Cause I'm from uruguay and they use to play this video every night for children to go to sleep, and it sounds amazingly like what you describe even if its not the same. Lol check out this link... (I don't know if I can't post this here but... meh, somebody tell me if I cant).

YouTube - El Hiposaurio Bostezón [Buen Audio]
    thisisbuggingme Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 04:51 PM

Hi I think it might be a show called The Dreamstone?

Watch this clip because at about the one minute mark he is in a bubble floating around?.

Hope this helps :)

YouTube - The Dreamstone: Rufus' dream
    kitpill Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

May 6, 2009, 10:19 AM

Wow it is the Dreamstone, thanks so much, been winding me up for ages.
    wastedtime8 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 08:12 AM

Wow, that racoon (or whatever animal he is) has quite a voice. Btw, I knew it wasn't what I posted, I was lmao when I posted it hehe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

80's children's cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

I believe this was a HBO movie. It was about two chipmunks that lived in a cage owned by this little girl. One was satisfied with that life the other was not. The other wanted to escape and go to the wild. He escaped and the other reluctantly followed. The rest of the movie chronicles their journay...

1980ish children's cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a seeing this movie when I was really small (4 or 5 years old maybe? So around 1986-87ish) and every now and then some key scenes come back to me and it drives me nuts that I don't know what movie it is. I'd like to find it and watch it again because it struck a cord with me when I was...

Can't remember old children's cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

OK I don't remember much of this movie at all it might have been a disney film but I know it was hand drawn like the black cauldron and I know it was sort of on the fantasy side but this kid was like in a castle and the king I think said whatever you do don't open this door and of coarse he does...

Children's cartoon/movie [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: this is killing me! I've recently recalled watching a cartoon/movie when I was a kid about some nerdy boy and he has like these books that talk to him? And they fly? But that's all I can really remember :S please help me what is it?

View more questions Search