Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2carragher3 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 04:39 AM
    Fancy Dress Costume
    I've got a fancy dress party tonight with a TV and film theme. I ordered an Indiana Jones costume off the Internet but it won't come in time for tonight. So has anyone got any ideas of what I wear? Anything that can easily be done with clothes that I would porbablu have in my house. Possibility to go and get something from Liverpool. So any ideas? But no togas
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 07:50 AM

Do you own a suit?
    Just draw a little moustache on and you've got charlie chaplin

Also whack a pair of sunglasses on and you've got men in black

A white sheet with holes cut in it... casper

Hard to say much else without knowing what clothes you own...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Costume Party [ 4 Answers ]

A couple was invited to a swanky family masked fancy dress Halloween party. The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and s aid she was going to take Some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need...

Fancy Dress Costume [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I have a problem. We have to dress up as a famous rockstar but I have no idea who.. I'm a 5 ft 2ish, not so skinny blonde and would love someone that is a similar shape if possibly... preferably someone well known. Please help!

Trypsin Costume [ 1 Answers ]

I have to do a presentation to my chemistry class on the enzyme Trypsin. I need some help finding an idea for a prop or costume that I could wear. Does anyone have any ideas?

Disney fancy dress party- ideas? [ 6 Answers ]

My friend is having a fancy dress party for her birthday, and everyone has to go as a disney character. Any ideas? I'm male by the way :)

Halloween costume [ 2 Answers ]

What should I be? I was thinking maybe a flapper or Daphine for Scooby-Doo, but I'm not exactly sure

View more questions Search