Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Apr 18, 2009, 04:19 AM
    Syrian Hamster gender
    Well its been two weeks and no babies. So now the next step.

How can I determine the gender of my hamster??
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 04:42 AM

Here you go... that's how I figured out what sex our kittens were.. just how far apart the genitals were from the anus :) hope it helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gender selection [ 7 Answers ]

We are going to try for a baby, I have been reading that if your body has a higher acidic ph you are more likely to conceive a baby girl. Is this so? And if you take folic acid before you start trying to conceive would this help to make a girl ? Thanks

Gender selection [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if there are any steps to follow to ensure that I conceive a baby boy

Gender of a baby [ 7 Answers ]

I am pregnant and its my 10 week, did any one has a test method to know what is the gender of my baby.. is it a babyboy or babygirl?

What about the gender? [ 7 Answers ]

Hiya I know its just impossible to know what you are having as in GENDER but does someone have an tricks or secrets on how to find out what gender your/my baby is?? Thanks

Everything Has A Gender [ 1 Answers ]

You may not know this but many nonliving things have a gender... *Ziploc Bags are Male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them. *Copiers are Female, because once turned off; it takes a while to warm them up again. It's an effective reproductive device if the...

View more questions Search