Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicky74 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 10:58 PM
    80's/90's kidnapping movie
    I am trying to find a movie title from the 80's or 90's. A woman kidnaps a baby/toddler and later marries a man who doesn't know the child was kidnapped. The "mother" is killed in a car accident (a pole or pipe came through the windscreen and she was impaled) and the husband continued to bring up the child, which he loved. He eventually found out what his wife had done and tracked down the real parents.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 18, 2009, 07:13 AM

Deception: A Mother's Secret (1991) (TV)
    nicky74 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Thank you very much, I've been searching for ages.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 19, 2009, 08:17 AM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

A 80's or 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie about Fast Eddie Where a fast eddie was a principle and buried his car under a football field and a boy named dillon raced a guy for the jukebox in his office. The boy lost it and was given another chance from the same guy last time only this time fast eddie dug up his car in...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Name That Movie!From the 80's or 90's? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have beend trying for over a year now to rememer the title or actors of a movie that I watched as a kid and cannot remember or find this movie for the life of me.So what I remember was this girl,her sister and I'm guessing her sisters boyfrined driving home form gift shopping and the girl ...

View more questions Search