Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 01:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by theresbeautyinu View Post
    Well, i just lost two of my best friends in a fight... and im kind of, bisexual and liked one of them... she was my best friend and she kind of liked me back. she said a few days ago that i was her best friend but she needs a break from me and she dont know if shes gonna come back. iv talked to my best friend and shes been begging me to try harder and stay alive. I dont know how much longer i can stay strong... i dont want to be here that much... and i want to get back in touch with God so much... but i feel like theres no way. the devil took over me and know im alone and i need an escape.
    Beauty just as your name states there's beauty within you as well god is also within you and he never leaves, the devil is only an illusion and he cannot hurt you unless you let him
    theresbeautyinu Posts: 108, Reputation: 3

Apr 30, 2009, 04:04 PM

I'm not strong enough to push him away.
    GeneliciouS Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 08:15 PM
    Hi! I am not bisexual. BUt I suggest keep yourself bz with other things. Get a vacation, go shopping, watch a movie, get a dog, write a poem, pray, go fishing or any hobby at that. But probably getting a dog is better, the pup will help divert your feelings, attention and focus from your best friend to your new found friend. Good luck and god bless :)
    theresbeautyinu Posts: 108, Reputation: 3

Jun 2, 2009, 06:32 PM

I have a dog- and five cats... I'm getting over my friend- but I still love her so much- but I've had happy feelings since she left- and that's a start for me... I think I'm getting through this okay now... thanks for all your help =D
    SpiralStarz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 08:43 PM

www.thesoundofstars.com -

Search for your higher self through meditation and prayer. Read philisopohical books, and classical books of the great authors.
    Yoga, spending time alone to pamper yourself, to read, to write, to have hot baths with bath salts and oils. Have a night to yourself whenever your feeling down. You are your best friend after all.
    Take care of yourself. You can't expect to find love from anyone unless you love yourself. How else can you feel confident enough to BE enough for a whole other human being?
    Have a bath, relax and stay in your house coat. Curl up and watch a few good movies, eating healthy treats that you like, drink plenty of water.. walnuts are good for depression. Hot herbal teas as well. Eat healthy, organic, avoid meat and dairy for the excessive hormones inside that can effect your mood, just like too much sugar.
    Take care of your brain and your emotions will follow.
    Spend time in nature, with plants, bugs and animals.. They are the silent knowing ones who can help you realize that in this over stimulating and over complicated world, all you really need is to quiet your mind and realize that you are going to be okay.
    If you've heard anything about the world of energy then you would need to know that certain types of music, like classical music from the baroque period as well as ambient egyptian, taoist monk chanting, as well as buddhist monk music can heal you from the inside out and calm your troubled mind.
    I hope this helps.
    Be gentle with yourself and others.
    Take care, love yourself.

Much love to you dear! There really is beauty in you!
    <3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get away and escape! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Guys, Having recently split up with my long term boyfriend I've been overun by thoughts that I just want to get away and do something with my life while Im still young. The break up has left me devastated as I really did think he was the one I would end up with, but I guess things can change...

I want my bio mom badly [ 23 Answers ]

Please can someone help me find my bio mom. I really miss her but I am not old enouf to fine her through records can someone help me?

I need help badly [ 3 Answers ]

I have very dark spots on both cheeks. I have tried Neutrogena Chemical Peel along with Neutrogena Skin Block. This has not helped. Could you please suggest what skin whitener I could use to get rid of these spots?:eek:

I cannot escape [ 5 Answers ]

It’s been a year and two months. They try to tell you love fades with time, but I tell you there is no such thing as time. I had been with this guy for about a year a half starting the summer before my senior year in high school. He was never that great of a guy. The first six months of us being...

View more questions Search