Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellinger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2006, 01:30 PM
    What Is Happening In My House?
    "Hi
    Me and my family moved into our house around 2 years ago, there has only been 2 previous owners and noone has died in the house. After a couple of months moving in we noticed a very strong fishy smell in my daughters room, it would gradually appear then afer a few minutes would slowly fade. There is no exact pinpoint of the smell but it is now occuring more frequently. I have had the room turned up side down but still cannot find the origin. My daughter is now becoming scared and wants to sleep in with her brother. We are just back from our holiday and the smell was there for 4 nights in a row and then nothing all this week. it only seems to apear at night time but at no particular time. Also my TV channel has just started to turn itself over although it is still saying on my digibox that it is still on the same channel it was already on. I'm finding all this really weird and wandered if you had any explanation for this happening.":confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    jvibe101 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Sep 15, 2006, 05:02 PM
    Sup.:cool: If I were you I would remain calm.Don't over react and do anything to further frighten your child. Though unexplained smells are a sign of paranormal activity it is nothing to be afraid of. I do recommend that you get an electrician to check your tv. Just remember as long as no one is being hurt it is your home and don't let anyone or thing take it from you. If you keep faith god will see you through it. Keep faith and stay cool yo.:cool:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 15, 2006, 05:51 PM
    I am sorry my original message ( private) did not go though completely.

As one who has looked into some happenings, I can say often there are logical things that happen. Someone with another electronic device that is interfering with your system. A sewer line that leaks esp at bath time, or a animal that has a "smell" that crawls under your home at about the same time most days.

Now with that said, I have lived in two real haunted houses. One was very evil and we moved out within a month, the other was a friendly one, we had the smell of pipe smoke about 3 or 4 times a week, we had a shadow very pronounced walk past the front window several times most days. And we had to take out our in home motion detectors since something keep setting them off.
    And to prove the point, with you sitting watching, things would fly ( not fall, but fly) across the room, either off the desk or the fire place mantel. And your young son would often mention about seeing his "angel" watching out for him.

So I do believe in all things possible, but I also know that not all things are of the spirit either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's happening to me [ 11 Answers ]

I have had normal periods and I am taking the pill This month even though I am on the pill I strted bleeding 2 days prev and then stopped I woke up early one morning and found that I was covered in blood which has never happened and have been very heavy bleeding since ? And very very painful...

What's happening to me? [ 6 Answers ]

I just resumed taking birth control again after being off it for about 7 months. Two weeks into taking the pill again, I had an "intimate moment" with my boyfriend and I began bleeding profusely. It's been almost a week and the bleeding is lighter, yet still constant. How long should this last?...

What is happening [ 2 Answers ]

I will start by saying I haven't been with a man in 4 12 yrs. But I recently got married and my husband and I are trying to conceive. My cycle is usually pretty normal. I can bet on it an win. But since we are trying to have a baby, I made sure that we were together during my fertile and ovulating...

What's Happening? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I haven't been around here for awhile, I don't know why. Anyway, once again I'm certianed about my best friend, Nick. Here's the thing, about a month ago (probably earlier) he has been acting differntly with me like he's not my best friend anymore. Yes, I mess with him in certain...

View more questions Search