Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lashay Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 02:02 PM
    Why can't my boyfriend ejaculate
    Why is it that me and my boyfriend have sex he always say that he ejaculated and I know that he didn't please answer why can't he cause he is ashamed to say.
    taoplr Posts: 415, Reputation: 144

Apr 17, 2009, 02:37 PM

There could be many reasons for this. He could have a physical problem or a psychological one or both. Since he's ashamed to tell you what is going on, the thing to do is make him comfortable talking about it.

Shame is a heavy burden, and sex is a touchy subject. So don't let tension build up between you about this. Keep it low key and keep it safe for his emotional needs.

To help him, I would find out:
    How important is this to you? To him?
    Does he ejaculate ever, say in masturbation?
    Does he enjoy sex with you?
    Do you enjoy sex with him?
    Is your sexual experience with each other satisfying, or are there hangups and frustrations? For example, does he want to do things that you don't want to do, and he's frustrated.
    How good is your communication with each other outside of this subject?
    Do you feel secure enough in the relationship to be the one who gets him out of his shell regarding talking about this sort of thing?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lashay View Post
    why is it that me and my boyfriend have sex he always say that he ejaculated and i know that he didn't please answer why can't he cause he is ashamed to say.
    How do you know that he didn't?
    lashay Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 12:24 AM

I know when a man has ejaculated and he don't plus he is not the first man that I have had sex with and also another person who he has slept with says that she notice the same thing and he just says that he is saving some for later
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 06:56 AM

Not all guys shoot gallons of sperm 10 miles into the air when they ejaculate. Some men only have a 'dribble' barely noticeable but it still does the job :)
    MrEasy Posts: 112, Reputation: 17

Apr 19, 2009, 01:54 PM

It is possible that he has a long recovery period after orgasm which affects his ability to get or maintain an erection soon after sex. Or, he may be practicing Tantra Sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot Ejaculate [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 16 year old male. When I masterbate, which I have been doing since I was 12, I can reach a climax where I feel the tingle in my leg, I feel the sensation in my penis, just no semen comes out. A clear, sticky fluid comes out some time after a lttle bit, but no sperm. Please help!

Pre ejaculate ! [ 6 Answers ]

Okay well me and my girlfriend had "sex" on the 27th this month (march). It was unprotected. But my question is that we didn't really thrust or anything I was erect and I put it in her vagina but because her being a virgin it hurt so we didn't do anything besides that. I found out about pre- after...

My boyfriend can't ejaculate during sex. [ 17 Answers ]

Okay, this is my first post here. I hope someone here may have experienced this and can be of some help. My boyfriend (42) and I (39) have been seeing each other for about 3 months. We have great sex. He regularly tells me it's the best he can remember. It's amazing for me too. (I think we're...

Can't Ejaculate [ 4 Answers ]

For the past two months when my husband and I have sex he is not able to climax. I've asked him what's going on but he just makes up one excuse after another. Is it possible for a 38 year old man to go two months without ejaculating? I've always heard that a man must or it will cause problems even...

View more questions Search