Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    payasa14 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 01:36 PM
    What do guys like girls to do?
    What are some things guys love girls to do to them during sex?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2009, 01:37 PM

Guys love it when you are confident. Not hiding under the sheets or covering your body continuously.

They also like someone that is open to new things. Not laying there like a pancake.

Sarah
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2009, 02:36 PM

It depends on the guy.

Some men like aggressive women ,some like passive.Some men like a woman who is willing to do anything ,some men are intimidated by that.

You have to get to know your guy.

There is no *one size fits all * when it comes to love or sexual relations.

It is just like the saying goes *beauty is in the eye of the beholder* so too,is a persons turn ons!
    taoplr Posts: 415, Reputation: 144

Apr 17, 2009, 02:49 PM

One of the biggest fears that many guys have is that of not turning on their mate. It's built into the male ego to get off by turning women on. (yes, that's a heterosexual bias) So, guys love it when you express your pleasure at their love making, are very responsive, and when you climax.

That's why some women fake orgasms. Most guys hate that, except in special circumstances like role playing. They feel manipulated if you fake it.

So, be real, be in touch with your sexiness, and let yourself be fulfilled in bed with him.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 17, 2009, 06:46 PM

How about you ask YOUR man what HE would like?
    Bonnie46 Posts: 113, Reputation: 16

Apr 17, 2009, 06:51 PM

Ha. There is NO correct answer. Every single woman is different. Is every single penis the same? NO! The same goes for women and ALL of our body parts including our brains. Sex is primarily based on mentally arousal - more so than body stimulation. All of us have different errogenous zones and different things that arouse us. You need to ask your lover that, or watch her carefully for cues, while you engage in foreplay and intercourse.
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Apr 18, 2009, 06:15 AM

He prob won't answer, if you ask him"what he wants?" , but its all trial and error, its how you get to know each other better. And the fun in the unknown.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 06:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Burd View Post
    he prob wont answer, if you ask him"what he wants?" , but its all trial and error, its how you get to know each other better. and the fun in the unknown.
    Very true, I like to experiment a little and see what a guys reaction is...
    Some examples:

When giving a guy oral sex changing speeds and techniques until you get the right reaction.

Wear some lacy underwear and see if you get a reaction. If yes then go out and get some sexy lingerie ;)

Try spanking and see what reaction you get, or hair pulling (the latter is usually pretty popular)

Suggest going to an adult store or looking at a sex shop online and get him to tell you what he finds interesting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

What do guys like about girls? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 13 and I can start dating now, don't ask why, but I'm not sure what guys like in girls or how to be a guys friend but not go out with them.:confused:

What do guys really like in girls [ 5 Answers ]

What do guys truly like in girls? I mean, I've read in magazines that guys like a lot of stuff but all my guy friends act totally different from what the magazine says.

Help please guys and girls! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am still here and haven't posted anything here so I don't have too much reputation but I still need some help from you people here please help me OK! I don't understand why this girls still wants to keep in contact with me when we been separated for 4 months now! If I don't call...

View more questions Search