Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jamie Claxton Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 17, 2009, 01:23 PM
    What I feel about songs and singing.
    I thinks if a am going to sing a song or listen to a song.
    It has to have a meaning about why.
    For example:
    Eminem - Lose Yourself. That song tells me if I had one shot at something and I won't get another chance at it. Will I take it or not?
    Basshunter - Now your gone. That song expalins that I didn't know how much I loved her, until it was too late.
    Do any of you all feel that same way that I feel
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2009, 01:29 PM

Hmm. I don't feel like that. I feel like:

Jack Johnson: Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

OR

Lenka: The Show

Hope your doing okay,

Sarah
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2009, 09:41 PM

Hi, Jamie Claxton!

Would you like to write a song about the way that you feel? I can actually show you on this site how it could be set to music and what it could sound like.

Thanks!
    Jamie Claxton Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2009, 02:28 AM

Really Clough?
    What is that website?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2009, 02:27 PM

Hi again, Jamie Claxton!

I received your private message. That website is this one! It's easy for me to put music to words. But, I prefer that people put those kinds of posts in the Writing forum topic area, because that's one of the areas that I moderate, and if something goes "Oops!" I can fix it there.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

View more questions Search