Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RyChiSs Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 05:39 AM
    I need the title of a 1980's movie . Sci fi / family movie .
    I'm so sure that there is someone out there who has seen this movie other than myself. I tell my husband about it and he thinks I'm absolutely crazy. I'm getting really annoyed at myself.

It was sometime in the 1980's era. Science Fiction / Family movie. Something along the lines of a girl and her sister? And this funny looking three or maybe four legged alien that can roll down hills like a wheel. It sucks gas / petrol for food... um, based in a country scene. Um, the girls hair starts to change when her mood?? Changes... she likes this young country fellow that she meets at his grandparents place who have taken these two kids in... knowing that they are from outer space??

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE HECK I'M TALKING ABOUT... :confused:
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Nov 14, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Possibly an answer on this thread;

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...ie-415790.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's Movie Title (1980's?) [ 12 Answers ]

hello everyone! I remember watching this movie as a child, but I only remember a random scene. I believe it's from the 1980's... the kids are running/hiding from someone or they have been kidnapped(?), and they end up on a treasure hunt in a cave. I believe it has something to do with ghosts, or...

Does anyone know this old 1980's movie title [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I have been trying to find some of my favorite old movies from when I was little and trying to buy them now while I may still be able to find them. There is this one movie I can't remember the title too or remember the names of the actors but here is a description. A man who teaches at a...

Title of movie from the mid 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter remembers a movie she saw in the mid 80's that starts with a boy riding in the back of his parents car with a balloon (or something) out the window. The jist of the story is this boy meets a little girl (they are about 10?) and she lives with her grandma who is perceived as a witch but...

Title of 1980's kids movie? [ 6 Answers ]

There was a children's movie I watched when I was younger, I'm guessing it came out in the early 1980's. I only remember bits and pieces... There was a kid, and their stuffed animals came to life at night and sang and danced. One of them was a dog, and he sang about wanting to be a rockstar and...

Heart in jar movie in 1980's - title? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I recall watching that had couple of older kids (high school aged) leading a younger group of students trying to avoid being captured by couple of bad men (or possibly one bad man). They were in a schoolhouse (old fashioned type) but set in that present time era (1980’s or...

View more questions Search