Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiggerella Posts: 184, Reputation: 13

Sep 15, 2006, 10:05 AM
    An odd email I received...
    Hello again to any psychics who want to tackle this one:

I got a very odd email this week about the money problems I've been having - but not to the same email that is attached to this Forum. The email basically states that, if I write out my goals on a piece of paper in great detail and then meditate on them, that this psychic can guarantee that my goals will be attained before the end of the month. She states that I have always had "Luck Potential", but that I have stymied it by listing my goals for the future in too general a manner.

The strangest part is that this wasn't a sales pitch. The psychic gave me this advice without asking for anything in return other than that I please email her if I don't want her advice in my life. Then she emailed me a second time with a Tarot reading from a friend of hers confirming that my "Luck Potential" is there and will be in place for this coming Saturday, when all my money problems "will disappear as if they never existed". Once again, nothing was required except for me to email her if I don't want to ever hear from her again.

What are your feelings about either my "Luck Potential" or this psychic?
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Sep 15, 2006, 01:29 PM
    There are people in this world that have paranormal abilities and many of them genuinely want to help others. Perhaps this psychic - she is one of them.

Talking about luck - You often have a lot more "luck" when you're working hard and making opportunities for yourself.

My feeling would be to write out your goals as suggested and concentrate on how you'll achieve them - Just like the psychic said. Just understand that any motivational speaker will tell you about the same.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 15, 2006, 02:06 PM
    Also, if you receive any spam in your e-mail, that could be all this is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Received Money From Person Who Went Bankrupt [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone A friend of mine lend CAD $30,000 to a friend. (no legal proof for lending), recently the guy who borrowed the money from my friend sold his house and called my friend and handed a bank draft worth of CAD $ 70,000 which is from his lawyer trust (after all mortgages and rest of...

Haven't received a 1099-MISC [ 3 Answers ]

I worked last year as a consultant for a small company. I haven't received a 1099-MISC from them, though I'm certain they will report my income. Frankly, I'm concerned that without significant badgering I won't ever see the 1099-MISC. Any suggestions for getting them to hurry things up? Can I file...

Jpg sent that received [ 3 Answers ]

I'm rec. that from someone who is sending it as a jpg. Using , 2000 pro,outlook not express :confused:

Jpeg files being received as .that [ 7 Answers ]

I have a friend who receives my jpegs as .dat, and therefore cannot open up the file. What does he need to do to open to view the files? We are both running WinXP. Thanks

More information sent than received [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I log onto thr internet using a dial up connection I find that more info is being sent than received, at least twice as much. There is activity even when on a static page. I have run Norton Anti-Virus, Ad-Aware and Spybot but nothing shows up. Do I have a problem and if so what can I do...

View more questions Search