Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    max1582 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 10:42 PM
    Wanted business letter describing company activities
    I, am representing a shipping & logitsics firm . The letter should describe my company's credentials and other details .

Basically, I need format of introduction letter for my new client for getting .

Also I need sample of letter , related to my above mentioned trade.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2009, 11:00 PM

Hi, max1582!

You know more about you and the company than anyone else here does. If you would like to post a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, so that we can advise you as to how you might make improvements to it, that would be great!

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such a letter that you might tailor to meet your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Classifying business activities [ 1 Answers ]

Classify each of the following business activities as an operating, investing, or financing activity. Acquiring inventory for resale - OA Buying and selling stocks & bonds of other companies - IA Selling shares of stocks to investors for cash - FA Selling products or services - IA Buying...

Briefly explain how operating activities can be a net use of cash when the company is [ 1 Answers ]

Briefly explain how operating activities can be a net use of cash when the company is operating so profitably.

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

View more questions Search