Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrystalMarine Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 07:36 PM
    Satan and his best friend?
    I was hanging out on the sidewalk of a semi-crowded city street with four friends, just outside of Bearnos. Sitting at a table within the outdoors eatery was a HUGE (I'm talking tall for a Great Dane) slender black dog with a very sleek, shiny coat.
    It had red eyes with no irises or pupils- just red. Clear and red. It was chained to the leg of his master's chair and it drooled PROFUSELY but never licked its chops, and it was completely silent. The only sound that came from it was the sound of his chain occasionally dragging on the pavement a little bit.
    Now, none of the people I was with seemed to think anything of it.
    In fact, only two of them saw the dog (a whopping six feet from us) at all, and neither of them even noticed that its eyes were glowing. I pointed it out to everyone, but nobody would look at it, which was very frustrating to me as I couldn't focus on anything else at all.
    I looked up conjuctivitis, allergies and mange in dogs and what I had seen looked nothing even remotely like any of the hundreds of pictures I skimmed through. I'd also like to point out that it couldn't have been the lighting, as I checked it out from all angles. I stared at it for about ten minutes. It never blinked. It never whined for scraps. Nothing. It just stood and stared directly at me.
    I didn't think it was creepy at all, just cute. (I love big, scary dogs.)
    And then I got to thinking about it later that night, and I realized just HOW strange my encounter really was.
    I'm of scientific nature, no doubt. I'm not even religious, at all. But I cannot find a scientific explanation for this anywhere and it's literally keeping me up at night.
    One more thing: I made eye contact with his owner once. He was GORGEOUS; pale with black hair and black eyes. We only made eye contact when, about five minutes into the encounter, I said to myself, "He (the dog) is adorable!" He looked up from his plate, directly at me (which is strange considering I was kind of diagonally behind him) and gave me this -I hate the word, "devilish," but its use is needed here- and very subtley seductive look- straight into my eyes. We held eye contact for about five seconds and when I finally broke it, I wanted to cry. I got the sudden feeling that I had wasted my life and I was running short on time to live out my dreams.
    I'll be eighteen next month.

What the hell?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2009, 08:23 PM

You've posted this twice - they should be combined and it's always helpful if, when posted twice, the posts contain the same info.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2009, 04:17 PM

The only reason I can think this should affect you is your allowing it to. I doubt he put any curse on you. Most likely he and his dog just have some mysterious air about them and you are reading too much into it.
    I am not a skeptic of paranormal but this is the impression I get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible for satan to ever repent? [ 29 Answers ]

HI, In my 30 yrs. Of being a Christian I have only heard two people make a comment on the possibility of satan repenting. This troubles me to think that some Christians would ever entertain the thought. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with someone that is obviously confused about...

Was Satan the first freethinker? [ 7 Answers ]

He makes the Adams and Eves ashamed of their bestial ignorance and obedience; he emancipates them, stamps upon their mind the seal of liberty and humanity, in urging them to disobey and eat of the fruit of knowledge. Offers them freedom from the most jealous, the most vain, the most ferocious, the...

Satan [ 6 Answers ]

When God created angels I understand that Lucifer (Satan) had a different name. Does anyone know that name?

View more questions Search