Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    Easy Mud!!! I have no problem with this form of thinking...it isn't girlfriend material, but it makes for an interesting night...:cool: ;)
    Not trying to pick a fight KC:( Just saying that having those words come out it makes you sound like trash-- and well that's never good.

Sarah
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 07:32 AM

I know, I know... I was just giving you a hard time!! Carry on... :cool:

It did sound a bit... ummm... trashy
    Ana52408 Posts: 152, Reputation: 17

May 8, 2009, 12:12 PM

Lol guys guys guys, when people talk like that they're obviously low class. Blowys? C'MON!! It gives it away right there!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 9, 2009, 11:13 AM

I have one word for piercings (other than ear piercing that is) and that goes doubly for tongue piercings:

TRASHY
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 9, 2009, 11:14 AM

Trashalicious :)
    Ana52408 Posts: 152, Reputation: 17

May 21, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Trashalicious :)
    Oh yes chuchiiii!! Lmaooo:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are piercings OK? [ 8 Answers ]

I just received my certificate to become a sub... In my class our instructors said any tattoos are allowed (which to me is crazy) but what about piercing?? ... I know of 2 TAs that have nose studs... ... I have a tiny diamond nose stud and a diamond monroe that is flush with my skin... I don't...

Lip Piercings [ 2 Answers ]

In may i got my monroe pierced (upper lip) and now its my birthday on the 17th and my mom said im aloud another lip piercing. Im not sure if i should get the otherside, * i really want it* or my right bottom lip. People say my other side of my monroe wudlook tacky, but i want ittt. but they said...

Motion on visitation -oral or non oral argument? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in New Jersey and plan to represent myself in a motion to increase visitation to allow for a midweek overnight. I'm completing the forms to do this myself and it asks if I would want a oral argument or non-oral argument in front of the judge. I would preferably want a non-oral as I think my...

Piercings [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, OK I have a 4 month old industrial peircing and it has these little bumps on the ends of each hole and I use sea salt and once and a while peroxide, do anyone know what else I can do to make them go away or will they go away in time, cause I know it takes 6 months to a year to heal.

View more questions Search