Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ana52408 Posts: 152, Reputation: 17

Apr 16, 2009, 05:08 PM
    What's your view on oral piercings?
    Hey I just wanted to see your opinions on different oral piercings like toungue,belly, industrial, etcc.

For example when I see someone with a toungue ring I think oral sex
    Belly rings in my opinion are a bit chongaish :eek:

Lol any opinions?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 05:18 PM

The people I've know with tongue rings have been around the block and then some. So I don't have a positive view when it comes to them. I think tongue, nipple and clitoral/penis piercings should be reserved to adults.

Belly rings come and go, I don't think much of them. They're like moles, common and not special.

Industrial, Monroe, Lebrets, etc. are all about self expression.

I respect all people with piercings, but I do believe it is an adult choice and not a 15 year old who just wants it to look cool.

Sarah
    Ana52408 Posts: 152, Reputation: 17

Apr 16, 2009, 05:28 PM

Right? That's exactly what I think, A LOT of girls especially get them to look cool in my school at least, and the monroe is cute, I agree with the leaving really you know what kinds to the adults, a girl in my history class has her pierced and she has it on the wallpaper on her phone and the teacher took it away cause she was texting and when he saw it he was in total shock, I just wonder where is the self respect there?
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 05:32 PM

Hey a body part is a body part but that doesn't mean EVERYONE wants to see it.

People these days don't think. They have no common sense let alone self respect.

Sarah
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 07:00 AM

The idea of someone ramming a big pointy needle through my clitoris... it makes me squirm in pain just thinking about it... yukky...

The only person I know with a tongue bolt is gay so that has kind of stuck in my mind whenever I see someone with one :p
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Apr 25, 2009, 01:29 PM
    I don't find them attractive at all, hopefully this trend is nearly over.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2009, 01:30 PM

I do not think it is healthy or attractive.
    story-love Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2009, 01:33 PM
    I've got my tongue done, and guys thinks it feels better for giving good oral ;) that's mainly why I got it done :P
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2009, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by story-love View Post
    iv got my tounge done, and guys thinks it feels better for giving good oral ;) thats mainly y i got it done :P
    Exactly my point.

Sarah
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2009, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    Exactly my point.

Sarah
    I was going to say that too Sarah. You called it...

Joe
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2009, 01:37 PM

Wow, I have had a tongue ring for nearly ten years... just surprised at the thoughts of others on this one.
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2009, 01:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Wow, I have had a tongue ring for nearly ten years... just surprised at the thoughts of others on this one.
    Remember its just opinions.
    Justy, It is just my opinion its not healthy or attractive. Many people have problems with these kinds of piercings, infections , etc..

Apr 25, 2009, 01:39 PM
    People get there tongue done mainy for oral. What other use is it? No one can see it
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2009, 01:40 PM
    people get there tounge done mainy for oral. wat other use is it?? no one can see it
    Your use, actually backs up what Sarah was saying.

Apr 25, 2009, 01:43 PM

Yeah but use are using as a "sluts" term but it satisfys most people.
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2009, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    Remember its just opinions.
    Justy, It is just my personal opinion its not healthy or attractive. Many people have problems with these kinds of piercings, infections and etc..
    I understand that everyone has their opinions.

For the most part people have known me for years before ever noticing the piercing. Many are shocked and I have some highly professional jobs. Infections are common, but personally I have a sinus infection twice a year, it's not like I get to remove my sinuses. ;)

I have only had one problem with my piercing personally.

The oral factor is alot overrated, but I supposed it is always the inspiration for doing it.
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2009, 01:50 PM
    Hey dudes don't get my opinion jumbled what I said was :

"The people I've know with tongue rings have been around the block and then some. So I don't have a positive view when it comes to them. I think tongue, nipple and clitoral/penis piercings should be reserved to adults."

Justy is an adult. Whatever she does with her own time is whatever she does. I dislike it when non-adults have it and use it as part of their whore attire.

There are some pretty skunty adults out there but that is their choice. Generally when men think oral piercing they think.. oral! It's in the name- go figure.

As an adult you do what you like. I really doubt that Justy goes around hanging onto every guys' belt section- but for those that use tongue rings solely for that purpose and not for expression or just merely to have a piercing are going to eventually get into some sort of trouble in the end.

That's just my opinion. Hate or love it- I think tongue rings are for adults not 16 year old girls that want to feel "loved" or accepted.

Sarah
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2009, 01:56 PM

Don't worry I wasn't personally offended by anyone's responses. Just surprised. There is a stigma that goes with a lot of things. Piercings and tatoos being two of them.

People work to be unique. :D

I do remember a couple of girls that had them in my high school. It was a lot for show.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 11:19 PM

Tongue rings actually can/will do some damage to your teeth over time.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 28, 2009, 01:49 PM
    people get there tounge done mainy for oral. wat other use is it?? no one can see it
    How about for yourself?

People wear sexy lingerie, even though no one else is going to see it. It just makes them feel good and ooooze confidence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are piercings OK? [ 8 Answers ]

I just received my certificate to become a sub... In my class our instructors said any tattoos are allowed (which to me is crazy) but what about piercing?? ... I know of 2 TAs that have nose studs... ... I have a tiny diamond nose stud and a diamond monroe that is flush with my skin... I don't...

Lip Piercings [ 2 Answers ]

In may i got my monroe pierced (upper lip) and now its my birthday on the 17th and my mom said im aloud another lip piercing. Im not sure if i should get the otherside, * i really want it* or my right bottom lip. People say my other side of my monroe wudlook tacky, but i want ittt. but they said...

Motion on visitation -oral or non oral argument? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in New Jersey and plan to represent myself in a motion to increase visitation to allow for a midweek overnight. I'm completing the forms to do this myself and it asks if I would want a oral argument or non-oral argument in front of the judge. I would preferably want a non-oral as I think my...

Piercings [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, OK I have a 4 month old industrial peircing and it has these little bumps on the ends of each hole and I use sea salt and once and a while peroxide, do anyone know what else I can do to make them go away or will they go away in time, cause I know it takes 6 months to a year to heal.

View more questions Search