Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Apr 16, 2009, 04:28 PM
    Mexican Drug War threatens homeland
    While she looks for threats from returning veterans, Napolitano has been incompetent dealing with real threats. How can she control the southern border of the US when she could not control the southern border of Arizona?

G&P
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2009, 04:37 PM

From what I heard they are likely going to give full rights to illegal aliens. The left is saying that the babies born to illegal aliens have every right to be here so we can not kick illegals that have babies out because it would be separating families. (I know a few American girls that have babies to illegals)
    Well as you realize the left wants it both ways all the time because you remember ilan gonzales who they insisted had to go back to Cuba even though it meant his father in Fla. Would be kept separated from him.

They also seem to be considering allowing illegals to join unions so they are not discriminated against in the work place.

Yep I don't see the borders being closed.

The American conservative is the terrorist while it is totally politically incorrect to call a terrorist a terrorist.

Apr 16, 2009, 05:06 PM

President Barack Obama signaled Thursday he will not seek the reinstatement of a U.S. assault weapons ban but instead step up enforcement of existing laws against taking such weapons across the border.

Is that not what Americans have been for all along?

Enforce rule of law?

"You can't fight this war with just one hand," he said. "You can't have Mexico making an effort and the United States not making an effort."
    There Obama goes again blaming Americans again. Although he did not literal say it; I bet you he is thinking " arrogant American drug users are the source of Mexico's problems." ;)

But Clinton is not afraid to speak her mind

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said in Mexico City that the U.S. shared responsibility for the drug war. She said America's "insatiable demand" for illegal drugs fueled the trade and that the U.S. had an "inability" to stop weapons from being smuggled south.

Well gosh darn, HRC forgot the Americans are the source of political corruption in Mexico ;):o they were just emulating SOME off our own politicians.

The escalating drug fight in Mexico is spilling into the United States, and confronting Mr. Obama with an international crisis much closer than North Korea or Afghanistan. Mexico is the main hub for cocaine and other drugs entering the U.S. and the United States is the primary source of guns used in Mexico's drug-related killings.

DUHHHHHH control the border!!! No drugs and crime heading north and no guns and crime heading south.

As to the majority of Mexican immigrants, they are just wanting a better life.

G&P
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2009, 03:37 PM

O needs to send the soldiers to OUR border and not to Afganistan or Iraq. We need to control the drug violence at our border. Right now too many people are being killed each day over drugs. I realize that he wants to "protect" the opium crop (the largest in years) in Afganistan - but at what cost?? The cost of more American's lives is worth it as O is not interested in soldier's lives as they are expendible to him.

Why not send our troops to OUR border? Nah, that's too easy. Send 'em elsewhere.

And as for the 12 million "instant" Americans... I didn't vote for O and I sure hope that all you wonderful folks who did vote for him enjoy O literally selling out America and making it a Third World Country within a short period. He's done a swell job so far in trashing this country in less than 100 days. He can't even walk a dog correctly let alone be the President of this Country.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2009, 06:02 PM

There is one myth that has to be squashed in this whole Mexican drug violence story that has taken on some wings. The lie is that most of the guns being used South of the Border originate from US sources.

Only 17 percent of guns found at Mexican crime scenes have been traced to the U.S.
    90 percent of the traced firearms originate from the U.S.
    The large percentage of the guns recovered in Mexico do not get sent back to the U.S. for tracing, because it is obvious from their markings that they do not come from the U.S.
    But that doesn't stop the President from spewing that lie whenever he mentions the Mexican violence.

Apr 17, 2009, 06:37 PM

This is the Geithner syndrome.

He is in charge of the agency, that among other things, handles taxes, yet he did not pay his taxes.

Napolitano is in charge of the DHS, which originated for the GWOT, yet she and Obama don't acknowledge the TRUE GWOT. So by their own words the DHS should not exist, let alone maligning whole sections of society and PROFILING returning veterans.

G&P
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 06:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebox View Post
    Mexican Drug War threatens homeland
    Hello in:

Correction: This is OUR drug war, and the Mexicans are fighting it for us.

Correction: The Mexicans are losing it for us.

Correction: Nahhh, that ain't it, cause WE'RE losing it too.

excon

Apr 18, 2009, 09:07 AM

THat is right, we are losing it because the border is not being controlled.

Yes the drug addicts of the US are at fault here. Dang, those arrogant American drug users.

So are you suggesting that we legalize and welcome with open arms all those wonderful Mexican products like cocaine and meth?
    Not only are you declaring defeat, you welcome it. Do you think that will solve Mexico's problems?

G&P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conservatives threaten homeland [ 110 Answers ]

... or something like that. Sources say the report was in the works for a year, but I don't buy it... not in it's present form. If DHS were concerned about extremist groups worried over issues such as the economy and the wars, etc. they would have been issuing reports on all the left-wing...

Ach Tung! Homeland Security! [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: I sure hope Obama changes the name Homeland Security into something that doesn't sound so much like the "Fatherland". That's just me... You? excon

Dept. Of homeland security? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, This is a long story so I will make it short and hope to get answers... I am a citezen and I married an illegal alien that was arrested by immigration... now we were dating for a long time before it happened and we married because we wanted... anyway I posted bond for him and we started...

The homeland fight. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a U.S. service member of lower ranking, and it's hard for me to find an affordable lawyer. I'm currently deployed overseas and I'm trying to file for a divorce, before I lose my career due to the fighting at home. I have one son, and a step-child(priceless joy). I'm already handling...

Homeland security info [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to search the status of foreigners in usa,by name and get even visa number ,arrivel,background,in any website out there,such dmv,us visit,ins?

View more questions Search