Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princesa05 Posts: 19, Reputation: -4

Apr 16, 2009, 03:38 PM
    I had an abortion I had sex I'm having my period can I still be pregnant
    Like 1 month and a half I had an abortion after the month I had unprotected sex I'm having my period can I still be pregnant? Please answer I need an answee thank you
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 03:41 PM

You've already been pregnant and had an abortion and you're still having unprotected sex?

You do realize that abortion isn't a form of birth control, right?

As for whether you're pregnant, doubtful, seeing as you're having your period, but anything is possible.

The fact is, if you have sex, especially unprotected sex, pregnancy is a huge possibility.

See your doctor, get on the pill and use condoms. This will reduce the chance of pregnancy. Reduce, not eliminate!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Why in the world would you have an abortion and then have unprotected sex if you aren't ready to be a parent?

If you are having your period most likely you are not pregnant. You will now have to wait and see what happens next month.

Abortion is NOT birth control. At least use a condom.
    Mini Kitchen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Contact your medical provider ASAP.
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 03:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Kitchen View Post
    contact your medical provider ASAP.
    Why?
    Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Kitchen View Post
    contact your medical provider ASAP.
    I wonder why too?

Apr 16, 2009, 03:56 PM
    But I been feeling lyk I'm pregnant and after da abortion I bleed for 2 weeks and know rite know sometimes it stops so do you tinl I'm pregnant?
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 04:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Princesa05 View Post
    But i been feelin lyk im pregnant and after da abortion i bleed for 2 weeks and know rite know sometimes it stops so do u tinl im pregnant??
    We can't tell you for sure, but it is highly unlikely that you are if you are having your period.

Like J9 said, wait until next month, then, if you miss your period, take an hpt with first morning urnie.

Also, please don't use text speak, use full words and the best english you are capable of. Some of us are over 20 and have a hard time understanding text talk. Thank you.
    XM8 Posts: 213, Reputation: 14

Apr 16, 2009, 04:06 PM

Hello princeso05,

First of all, could you please use proper english words, plus organised sentences and paragraphes when typing? Moreover, please refrain from using "chat lingo - It prevents me and other members on the forum from fully understand what you're talking about.

Now coming back to your problem - I would doubt that you're pregnant, because you are still having your period, indicating that your embryos may have not been seeded yet.

Remember this is just a possibility, not a guarantee.

As Altenweg and J_9 mentioned above, I'd like to emphasize on the fact that abortion is not a substitute for preventing pregnancy, it is a solution for a really crappy situation. Remember that.

Not only are you going to have to kill yet another fetus, but you are really risking the chance of catching a sexually transmitted disease (STD).

Please use condoms and get on the pill before you go around having sex like that, it's completely irresponsable and dangerous.

-Xm8

Apr 16, 2009, 04:06 PM
    Thank you
    Thank you is it normal that you pee a lot? And that your stomach hurts but not where is suppose to hurt? This mornin I took midol that usually helps me a lot wit my cramps but this time it didn't help me for nothing
    Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 04:09 PM
    Menstruation symptoms and pregnancy symptoms can sometimes mimic each other. Again, you are just going to have to wait until next month to find out if you are pregnant or not.

In the meantime, please make an appointment with a doctor so that you can get on birth control.

Apr 16, 2009, 04:15 PM
    I had sex after 4 weeks
    U still think that next month I can be? Is that me and my boyfriend startef having sex witout condom like 1 week ago so that's why I have my doubts please help me
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 16, 2009, 04:16 PM
    >Questions Merged<
    Please stick to ONE thread for this issue
    Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 04:19 PM
    U still think that next month i can be?? Is that me and my boyfriend startef having sex witout condom like 1 week ago so thats why i have my doubts please help me
    There is nothing we can do to help you. You have to stop having unprotected sex. You have to wait until next month to see if you get your period.

You put yourself in this position, you have to wait it out. We are not psychics, and although I am licensed to give pregnancy tests, etc. There is nothing I can do for you over the internet.

Also, as Curlyben mentioned, please do not start a new thread just scroll down below this answer to respond.

Apr 16, 2009, 04:26 PM

Ok thank you for your help and I guess I have to wait for next month

Apr 16, 2009, 04:42 PM

Where are you guys located?
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 04:43 PM
    Where are you guys located??
    Located?

It's the internet, worldwide web. No location.
    Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 04:54 PM
    Where are you guys located??
    Planet Earth, more specifically US of A
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 05:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Planet Earth, more specifically US of A
    Personally, I'm on Mars! ;)
    Ana52408 Posts: 152, Reputation: 17

Apr 16, 2009, 05:23 PM

You know that happened to my mom's best friend in her early teens and when she went to the doctor is because they didn't clear out the baby right and that's why she was still bleeding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parsley and your period or abortion [ 13 Answers ]

I heard that if you drink parsley tea it can make your period come early. I am leaving for a vacation in 2 weeks and at that time I am due to get my period. I heard if you drink parsley tea it will stimulate your period to come early, but I also heard that if you are pregnant it can make you...

6 weeks after abortion, still no period. Could I be pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

I had an abortion using misoprostol alone in October 25th ( I live in a country where abortion is illegal). I started bleeding the same day I took the medication and had very painful cramps. I also passed a large clot. I stopped bleeding 6 days after, so I went to the doctor and she made me a...

No period after an abortion [ 5 Answers ]

I had a surgical abortion done on January 31, 07 and have not had a period (spotting for 3 days). It has been almost 3 months and I am getting scared. I called my doctor and she said everything was fine. She said the same after my 2 week check up. After the procedure and they said I was fine but I...

Still no period after abortion [ 3 Answers ]

If I had THE abortion on May 5, 2006 and I started my birth control pills on that Sunday may 7, 2006 It is now July 1, 2006 shouldn't I have a period by now I am finished with my second pack of pills.today.I took a test like two three days ago but it said negative... what going on

View more questions Search