Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Princesa05 View Post
    You are a my loser
    I'm not your anything. See? Spelling.

Really, I know you're scared, or hopeful, I'm not sure which anymore, but the fact remains, you had an abortion, that's over. You can either move on, learn from this mistake and do better in the future, or you can compound that mistake and make an even bigger one by continuing to have unprotected sex and another possible pregnancy.

You aren't ready to be a mom, wait until you're older and wiser.

Really, good luck.
    Princesa05 Posts: 19, Reputation: -4

Apr 16, 2009, 07:26 PM
    Im 19 and I have a job and my husband too
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 07:28 PM

Another baby is not the answer, in fact too soon without proper counseling to get over the pain and hurt of the abotion another baby may only be a reminder for life of the pain.

Get over and don't use a child for any form of treatment for a problem of any type
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 07:29 PM
    Im 19 and i have a job and my husband too
    Yeah, right. Do you have a clue how many times we hear this?

My guess, after all my years on this site is that you are around 16.

Apr 16, 2009, 07:31 PM
    You guys don't know nothing bye and I will never come to this website anymore and not even recommend people to come here
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 07:31 PM

U still think that next month I can be? Is that me and my boyfriend startef having sex witout condom like 1 week ago so that's why I have my doubts please help me
    Im 19 and I have a job and my husband too
    Which one was the baby's father, the husband or the boyfriend?

And so the lies begin.

Apr 16, 2009, 07:34 PM
    Hes my boyfriend but I say his my husband because we being going out for a long time
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 07:35 PM

My money is on 15 and lied about her age at a abortion center, parents have no idea and boyfriend thinks condoms is not real sex
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 07:35 PM
    Hes my boyfriend but i say his my husband because we being going out for a long time
    Your boyfriend cannot be your husband unless you are married. This again shows your level of maturity.

16 right?
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 07:46 PM
    No n***a you dont know me
    Wow, such maturity.
    And you really think you're ready to be a mother?

You need to go straight to the free clinic and get some birth control and condoms.
    Do not pass Go, Do not collect $200.

Dinkle Dorf.
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 07:48 PM

I'm going to guess 15 1/2, right smack in the middle of Chucks and J9's guess. This way I have a better chance at winning! ;)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2009, 08:00 PM
    You guys dont know nothing bye and i will never come to this website anymore and not even recommend people to come here
    I do not think anybody really cares whether you recommend this site or not... Its called a wake up call. Now your even caught in a lie which further spells out what everyone has said here. Please wake up and use protection. If your having health problems. Go to your hospital or doctor. Asap. It is very simple. You do not even know that you need a lot of healing time after an abortion. Or miscarriage or anything. Until you mature, please get on birth control, not the birth control your used to. Abortion. Goodnight.
    Ana52408 Posts: 152, Reputation: 17

Apr 16, 2009, 08:30 PM
    Yes i did but im scared i dont know if im pregnant or da something its wrong with me what do you think it is?
    I meant to disagree. OH OH and guess what? Your not effin pregnant want to know why? Cause god isn't going to put a child in your hands now that you aborted a little angel he sent to you. Too badddd for you honey bunny, go get a fake doll in toys are us and play with that one, go have all the sex you want, you have a huge problem but I know that my jesus the one that died for all of us will not freaking give you a baby. Too bad soooo sadd your not pregnant and if you tell me you are, BULLSHIII honeyy we know your all lying :)
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Apr 17, 2009, 06:20 AM

Yes, there is a possibility that you could be pregnant by having unprotected sex. You are extremely fertile and will be at least for six months after an abortion. You need to go get on birth control and use condoms. You do not want to have a child right now and that is clear because you have just had an abortion. Do not go and get pregnant on purpose because you feel guilty about aborting your child. Don't let any one judge you either about having an abortion, you were thinking about your future. I don't agree with abortions but that was your decision to make, not anyone else's. At least you didn't bring a child into this world that you didn't want and couldn't provide for.

Now, as for how old you are, you do seem pretty young, so please think about your future. You don't want to have to raise a child at a young age, even if you are 19, it is still hard as hell. That is how old I was when I had my daughter and it is really hard to go to school and work to support us and better our lives. You need to think long and hard about what you are doing. You can go to Planned Parenthood and get on birth control without your parents consent (if you needed it), which you should go and do. You need to STOP having unprotected sex, you don't only have to worry about pregnancy, you have to worry about STD's too.

As for you being pregnant, everyone else has already covered that and you need to listen to their advice. When older people give you advice you should listen to it because they have been there and done that and don't want to see something bad happen to someone else. That is pretty much the purpose of this site, the people here only try to help and they tell it how it is whether you like it or not because they have had life experiences and have learned from them. They are stating facts and trying to make you think. You need to start making better decisions, because the decisions that you make don't only effect you. Espically when a child is involved. Go get on birth control and stop having sex until you get on it and have been on it for a few weeks. You need to let it get into your system. You can go 1 month without having sex. Good luck with everything.
    nena14 Posts: 13, Reputation: -1

Apr 30, 2009, 06:50 PM
    Like 1 month and a half i had an abortion after the month i had unprotected sex im having my period can i still be pregnant?? Please answer i need an answee thank you
    Umm girl I'm 16 and I had sex and my its not my baby's fault! That me and my boyfriend like to ! So next time you get pregnant don't kill the baby is not your baby's fault!
    GoOD lUCk! And yeah I'm sure you need to go see a doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parsley and your period or abortion [ 13 Answers ]

I heard that if you drink parsley tea it can make your period come early. I am leaving for a vacation in 2 weeks and at that time I am due to get my period. I heard if you drink parsley tea it will stimulate your period to come early, but I also heard that if you are pregnant it can make you...

6 weeks after abortion, still no period. Could I be pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

I had an abortion using misoprostol alone in October 25th ( I live in a country where abortion is illegal). I started bleeding the same day I took the medication and had very painful cramps. I also passed a large clot. I stopped bleeding 6 days after, so I went to the doctor and she made me a...

No period after an abortion [ 5 Answers ]

I had a surgical abortion done on January 31, 07 and have not had a period (spotting for 3 days). It has been almost 3 months and I am getting scared. I called my doctor and she said everything was fine. She said the same after my 2 week check up. After the procedure and they said I was fine but I...

Still no period after abortion [ 3 Answers ]

If I had THE abortion on May 5, 2006 and I started my birth control pills on that Sunday may 7, 2006 It is now July 1, 2006 shouldn't I have a period by now I am finished with my second pack of pills.today.I took a test like two three days ago but it said negative... what going on

View more questions Search