Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loughs lumber Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 02:24 PM
    Marking wood fence
    How can I market my wood fence , The best way?
    Tried web page and free sites , Need to get out there but cost keeps me in.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 03:38 PM

If there is a flea market near you that's a possibility to show your fence system. Its very good exposer and usually not that expensive. Or find a wood vendor at the flea market and rent a small spot for a day or whatever to get public reaction.

Malls sometimes will allow that at certain of the year.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 02:34 PM

Hi, loughs lumber!

As far as marketing on the Internet, you can be on the first several pages on Internet searches for what you have to offer, without it costing you any money. It depends on how you word your ads and the things on your website or websites.

Where you advertise on the Internet also makes a difference because not all sites get excellent exposure when people do searches for things.

Hopefully, we can be on at the same time sometime so that we can discuss how to do that.

If you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks!
    loughs lumber Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 03:24 PM

Thank both of you .
    I am new to this , not sure how to rate yet .

Good Job to you both.
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 03:27 PM

Thanks, loughs lumber!

I don't think that you can rate until you've posted a certain number of times and a certain length of time has passed.
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 04:41 PM

Thanks again, loughs lumber!

If you'd like some help with your marketing and advertising on the Internet, I'm here for you!

Thanks!
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 02:08 PM

Thanks for the balancer Clough.

This one is right up your ally..

Have a good day!!
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2009, 04:31 PM

Thanks, 21boat! I couldn't spread the "love" to you so soon after giving it to you already so recently!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wood privacy fence with steel (metal) fence [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We are planning to put in a 6' wood privacy fence on the sides of our property. We would like to install a metal (steel posing as wrought iron) fence across the front at a later date. My understanding is the terminal metal fence posts would be directly beside but not attached to the terminal...

Preserve wood fence [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best preservative and method of application for a wooden vertical board fence? The fence was installed almost two years ago and is certainly ready for a coat of some kind of preservative, but I really don't know what type/brand is best. Also, what about application? I'd be glad...

Wood fence repair [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I buy a metal bracket to repair a wooden fence post?

Wood fence corners not square [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have another fence question. We are are building a wood privacy fence. The side fence will not be exactly perpendicular to the front fence. So the angle at the corner will be greater than 90 degrees. (Probably about 100 degrees). Would it be better to 1: just make each section on the...

Wood fence [ 1 Answers ]

I want to build a fence 8 ft tall and I am requested by the city engineered wind load calculations for 90 miles per hour, sustained for 3 seconds. How do I calculate this? Thanks for any help

View more questions Search