Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AZAZ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 02:23 PM
    I like a girl but I'm not sure she likes me back
    I like this girl but I don't know why I can't approach her. Like I'm afraid of her or something but I actually like her a lot... what can I do? And how am I suppose to know if she likes me back? :confused:
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 02:28 PM

You have to talk to her otherwise how do you even know that you like her.

If you can't approach her then all you really know about her is how she looks and what she does.

Now you need to find out about her more. The only way to do that is by talking to her.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2009, 10:25 PM

Hi, AZAZ!

It sounds to me like you're just nervous. Are there times when you can be around her for certain activities?

Thanks!
    cheerleader303 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 02:34 PM
    Okk. If you really want to find out if she likes you back this is what you should do.
    -talk to herr. She probably likes you but she doesn't have the guts to talk to you.
    -tell her you likee herr. Just be honest and see what her reaction is.
    -if she gets all nervous around you after you tell herr, she probably likes you.
    -askk her out.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2009, 06:33 PM
    Old thread that is now archived and not generally visible unless people happen to go to the forum topic area and where the original poster hasn't returned in a very long time.

I just wanted people to know about that.

Thanks!
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 03:05 PM

The best way to know if someone likes you or not, is to ask them. You will get a much more accurate answer, as oppose to trying to "read the signs." If you're scared of a girl, I'm wondering how you would be in a relationship with her. Why not start just being friends? Friendship should come before a relationship. Don't put so much pressure on yourself to ask the girl out when you aren't even friends yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like this girl but I don't know if she likes me back. [ 12 Answers ]

Hey. I like this german girl at my school, she's an exchange student and she's staying until January.. I started taking to her in August, maybe around 1st of August. On her birthday I gave her a box of chocolates. We started talking, she always smiles at me, looks at me and even sometimes we walked...

This girl likes me but over break she tells me she is trying to get back with her ex [ 11 Answers ]

This girl was dating her ex for a few years though high school and broke up many times because she said he was immature and we started hanging out in college towards end of the semester, we hooked up a lot and it was her idea to have sex with me, and she told me that she really likes me and cares...

I like a girl but I don't know if she likes me back [ 9 Answers ]

There's this girl I like but I don't know if she likes me back. And if she doesn't like me back my rep is screwed what should I do:confused:

How do I no if the girl I like likes me back [ 4 Answers ]

How do I n if she's giving me signs?

View more questions Search