Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    printerdead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 02:26 AM
    Canon pixma mp 750 ptinter
    I have a message on the lcd screen saying "waste ink near full". How do I fix this?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 16, 2009, 02:38 AM
    This covers it: Canon PIXMA MP780 Waste Ink Full - fixyourownprinter.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multifunctional Canon Pixma MP110/130 error 6000 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a multifunctional Canon Pixma MP110/130 with a problem. A message comes up "Check Printer (6000)" this happened whilst trying to print, also the alarm light is flashing. Anyone know how to help? Thanks

Canon pixma mp110 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi,my canon pixma mp110 printer is showing error message 5B00-waste ink absorber full. How do I correct the error ? What can I do to get my printer working ? Nothing in the printer manual to help me. Help please,with thanks

Canon Pixma doesn't use black ink [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a Canon Pixma IP4500, and am generally very pleased with it. However, it seems to use the 3 colour cartridges and the "PGBK" cartridge, but the other black cartridge "BK" doesn't seem to be getting used. I print a mixture of photographs and letters, and sometimes use the "print in...

My Canon Pixma says NO INK when it has some left. [ 1 Answers ]

I went to one of those ink refilling places and had the black ink refilled (I have a Canon Pixma mp210). The guy mentioned that the printer might continue to say "Low ink," but that apart from that it would work fine. That is exactly what happened and it was working beautifully for about 2...

View more questions Search