Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zeuse47 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 07:24 PM
    Very Nervous
    Hello I am 18 I am male.

Hello when it comes down to getting a girlfriend I'm very nervous and I just push it aside but I don't want to push it aside anymore.
    But its very hard to gain the confidence to talk to a girl you like and maybe want to date.

Has anybody got any suggestions on this?

I would like to lose my virginia but I haven't got enough confidence. :(:(

Apr 15, 2009, 07:32 PM
    Also in something like trying to get in to a relactionship I honestly wouldn't know what to say to her.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2009, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuse47 View Post
    Hello i am 18 i am male.

Hello when it comes down to getting a girlfriend im very nervous and i just push it aside but i dont want to push it aside anymore.
    But its very hard to gain the confidence to talk to a girl you like and maybe want to date.

Has anybody got any suggestions on this?

I would like to lose my virginia but i havent got enough confidence. :(:(
    First, the fact that you call it "virginia" shows that you don't need to be focusing of sex right now.

As for dating a girl, just be yourself. Women see through silly games and prefer a man that is genuine. I'm not sure if you are still in school but meeting someone in your classes is a good start because you already have something in common.

Focus on being friends first and not so much about "dating". That'll take the pressure off so that you can truly get to know each other. Don't talk to a woman with the goal of losing your "virginia", focus on building a relationship.

Losing your virginity shouldn't be something that you plan but rather something that you share with someone special when you both feel the time is right.

Apr 15, 2009, 07:36 PM
    OK thank you very much for the info
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2009, 07:39 PM

You're welcome; just don't put so much pressure on yourself for it to happen. Just enjoy building a relationship with someone special.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 15, 2009, 08:16 PM

Nikosmom covered it all. Just be you, talk, listen, have fun, the rest will follow.

As for sex, there's plenty of time for that. Don't rush into something just because you think it's time.

Have fun, really, that's the best way! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nervous chi. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a lab, and she is friendly and loves people, I have a dalmatian he is the same, my terrior was the same to. Now I have a new 1 year old Chi. And he is so timid and scared. I don't know how to make him... friendly.Please help me.

What to do with a nervous dog? [ 2 Answers ]

Trink's always been, at best, a cautious dog... not one to take changes in stride. And I have now got two different situations going on that I need help with. Number one: What's the best thing to do with those minor stressful situations? For example, I had bought some stuff, and was taking it...

Being nervous! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, haven't posted in awhile but wanted to get some advice from all the good people on here. Anyway, I had a quick question. For some reason every time I talk to my ex girlfriend I get really nervous and have to struggle just to talk normal. Most of the time I can cut up and be goofy but it...

Nervous [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to tell if you come in a girl. Can you or her feel it. Just need to know to set my mind at rest so I don't freak. Thanks

View more questions Search