Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JazzyOne Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 04:13 PM
    Bright Orange Vaginal discharge
    Last month I experienced horrible cramps during AND after my period, and went to the hospital. There, the doctor prescribed me doxcycline and flagyl, although he sad that it was too soon to tell what the problem could be (?) until lab results came back. I have contacted this office a number of times to get my results but with no luck and no return call, although I have finished my prescriptions. Although the pain in my stomach subsided substancially, I started feeling them again a few days ago although not as strong. A few hours ago, I was laying in bed and felt a "gush" come out of me, went to the bathroom and discovered a BRIGHT orange neon Tang colored discharge. Also if this is associated with my period (because my period was only 2 1/2 days last month, and also at times bright orange) then that is early also. I am not due for another week. I am 28 with no children, abortions, or miscarriages. What could possibly be going wrong? I know I need to see another Dr. but in the mean time I would at least get some kind of idea as to what this could be. Help!!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 15, 2009, 04:46 PM

If you went through one whole prescription of flagyl, then that should be enough if it was an infection. Just stop phoning the clinic and go there and ask them. You results are your property and they need to address what is wrong from what they have found.

If you are still getting the bright orange discharge, please go back to the clinic.

Tick
    JazzyOne Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    If you went through one whole prescription of flagyl, then that should be enough if it was an infection. Just stop phoning the clinic and go there and ask them. You results are your property and they need to address what is wrong from what they have found.

If you are still getting the bright orange discharge, please go back to the clinic.

tick
    Well I figured that the round of Flagyl AND doxycycline should have been enough, but you are correct. I just need to go and definitely see for myself. For all I know... Ive taken those meds for nothing and wasted valuable time. But I would still like t know whay I was even prescribed meds before my results evencame back? Thanks!!
    Jad3d_ang3l Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 10:58 AM
    How much Alcohol do you drink?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown Discharge and Then Bright Red Light Bleeding [ 11 Answers ]

My name is Emma and I am 21 soon to be 22. I am married and my husband works offshore... 7 and 7... I have been experiencing some health issues the past 6 months that has never been problems before. Yesterday I went to use the restroom and I noticed a odorless brown-like discharge on my panties. ...

Brownish orange Vaginal Discharge [ 8 Answers ]

Ok so I'm 16 and I got my period on the 23rd and my period only lasts 4 days since I first got my period which was about 2 years ago. It's now the 30th and since yesterday my lower back has been hurting a lot.. and the last few days my stomach has been hurting. Yesterday when I woke up I felt...

Bright orange Menstrual Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

My Period came as scheduled but the blood is bright orange, almost neon orange colored and bigger clotting than normal. I had no cramping or swelling in my knees like I normally do when I first start my menstrual cycle. In fact I had no signs I was about to start at all. The color is so bright it's...

Brown discharge and Bright red blood [ 7 Answers ]

I am 14 years old, and have had my period for about 2 years. I am not sexually active. My Period has normally been regular, but has not been since October. I was expecting my period on October 15, but ended up getting it on the 22nd. It lasted for a normal time span, and flow/colour of blood...

Brown hair dyed & turned bright orange mess [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am african american and my natural hair color is dark brown. It is natural (no chemicals). I got my hair dyed with permanent color and it turned a very bright orange/red. I would rather not go back to the salon. I want to try to darken it (tone it down) by using a dark brown...

View more questions Search