Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiffiny46016 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 03:02 PM
    Getting a felony warrant gone!
    I live in Indiana ,I have a felony warrant in Michigan ,I want it taken care of how do I do that with out going to Michigan?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2009, 03:13 PM

You don't. And if anyone in IN runs a record check (like when you renew your drivers license), you will get arrested and shipped to MI.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2009, 10:14 AM

Warrants never expire either.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffiny46016 View Post
    I live in indiana ,i have a felony warrent in michigan ,i want it taken care of how do i do that with out going to michigan?
    Hello t:

You hire an attorney in Michigan.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Warrant [ 1 Answers ]

I Am Just Wondering If Any One Knows How Long It Takes A Probation Violation Warrant To Be Issued ? Yes Im Still Worried IM HUMAN ITS NATURAL.

View more questions Search