Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Purplekid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 03:01 PM
    Changed projection lamp but screen is blue so no picture how do I fix this?
    We saw message to changed projection lamp soon on our Sony model KDF50E2000. I ordered it but before it could be replaced the picture disappeared and screen went blue. We changed the projection lamp following the instructions given but screen is still blue and there is no picture and the message is still coming on and saying change projection lamp?
    Also they recommend we change or clean the air filter? Can any one tell me where the air filter is? Isthis too much work for a novice? Changing the lamp was easy but I wonder if we did something wrong because the TV is still not working.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2009, 05:55 AM

Be sure you have a good signal and select the coorect source, Blue screen can be as simple as no signal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Phillips 55"projection TV picture is horrible. [ 2 Answers ]

We just purchased a 8yr old Phillips 55"projectin TV from a friend, once we moved it to our house the picture is horrible. Looks like a bright light on the screen and the colors are all out of order. We've tried adjusting everything like the manual says and nothing works. Any suggestions?

Rear projection Tv lamp oil [ 1 Answers ]

I have noticed that my rear proction TV has oil within the lamps. What oil is this & can it be topped up? Do I need to do anything specific with it?

View more questions Search