Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TOUCHED BY GOD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2006, 01:20 PM
    Spirit army
    This may seem very shocking it certainly was to me. The other night in bed under the influence, I happened to see a dark figure come out of the bathroom door. I prayed to God , my spiritual advisor and to to send all good spritits tohelp me. The images left my room. The next day looking out the window, still slightly under the influence I had seen images of people , animals and unknowns in the trees and bushes.I live in a mountain region on a cul de sac with nothing around me. I was almost shocked,and thought maybe I was just seeing things. I decided to go downstairs and attempt to take apic frommy camers phone. When I opened the camera screen, I saw a bunch of whatI perceived spiritsor ghosts, not really see through almost real. I wasn’t scared, yet amazed every time I shifted the camera phone I had seen a different set of people, or animals prehistoric and from every era of time. I called my mom and she had seen the same things,both in shock we started to pray.my girlfriend finally arrived, and she too only through the camera saw these spirits. I got a few things and opted to leave to her house about 45 minutes away, as I was looking through the camera screen we saw flashes of light like they were running . Later we found out they followed us. At night we were or I should say I was able to see them and speak to them they were only able to nod there heads yes and no. I wasn’t scared. They wanted me to know something,and in the morning they left. I thanked them all and prayed to Christ. My spiritual advisor said they weren’t bad spirits. Im confuses would so many come to my aid. Why are they so weird looking. Will they come again when I need them. I am I special that they attended to me, was there something I should have done to thank them, some looked scary but they didn’t seem evil.

David
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Sep 14, 2006, 02:00 PM
    Not to be doubtful, but "under the influence"... of what exactly??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 14, 2006, 02:13 PM
    I was thinking the same thing Philly!
    BIM Posts: 245, Reputation: 50

Sep 14, 2006, 02:26 PM
    I am a spiritual person, but I would have to agree with Philly and J9. It sounds as though you are under the influence of a hallucinogenic of some sort.
    TOUCHED BY GOD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2006, 09:53 AM
    True I Thought That As Well About Being Under The Influence, However, My Mother Who Was Sober And Gorlfriend And Her Son Were All Sober, And My Camera Has The Images, Blury But You Can Make Certain Ones Out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I swear I'm being followed by a spirit or something.. [ 27 Answers ]

Okay, I'm a 13 year old from England. All the weird things started to happen last Saturday, Me and my two friends were staying at our other friends house. Lets call her.. Tammy, well we were staying at Tammys house on our own, No adults at all. XD But then all the weird stuff started to happen....

Listening to my spirit. [ 18 Answers ]

Do you think our spirit and conscience are the same thing? I know my conscience disturbs me if I have done something out of my character mode. My spirit seems to tell me in advance of doing it that I will have a problem. How do you think these two are related?

Possible spirit in my home [ 3 Answers ]

When I first moved to my home we blessed the house because we believe there was a spirit that would shut off the TV , Shower and so forth. My sister and I actually felt the presence touch us inapproriately ( only once each of us about a year apart). It has been about 3 years since we did this....

Spirit in my home... [ 1 Answers ]

For the past three years I have experiences a visitor from an evil spirit in my home from time to time. He always visits at night while I'm sleeping and causes me to astral project while he slings my body in the air above my bed. The last time he visited (a few weeks ago), he shook me violently by...

View more questions Search