Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondbabe100 Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Apr 15, 2009, 08:56 AM
    I don't know what to do.
    Well I've had a new best friend for like a year now and I'm starting to like my old best friend again. Me and my old best friend have been habging out and she's perfect to be my best friend again.. my new best friend always saays sorry and stuff that makes me feel really bad and if I tell her anout that shell saay sorry. Ugggh it gets me mad . She just always wants to be funny and sometimes she gets too carried away. I want to be best friends with my old best friend but then again I don't want to break my new best friends heart and if I'm best friend with my old best friend again my new best friend is going to make me jelous and if I don't no if my old best friend wants to be best friends with me again or what. HELLP MEEE!! :(
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2009, 09:05 AM

Why can't you all 3 be best friends?
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Apr 15, 2009, 09:07 AM

I think you are making things way to complicated. All three of you should hang out and be friends!

Apr 15, 2009, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by h_leann_b View Post
    I think you are making things way to complicated. All three of you should hang out and be friends!
    But my new best friends thinks that she's going to take me away and I tried to have 3 bffs and it didn't work out and I had to pick one of them

Apr 15, 2009, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshdta View Post
    Why can't you all 3 be best friends?
    But my new best friends thinks that she's going to take me away and I tried to have 3 bffs and it didn't work out and I had to pick one of them
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Apr 15, 2009, 09:12 AM

Well talk to her and tell her you want to invite your other friend along when you hang out.

You are making it out to be a job poisition to be your best friend. Just hang out with both of them and let it flow. You don't have to put a label on everything. Hang out with who you want to when you want to.

Apr 15, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Well talk to her and tell her you want to invite your other friend along when you hang out.

You are making it out to be a job poisition to be your best friend. Just hang out with both of them and let it flow. You dont have to put a label on everything. Hang out with who you want to when you want to.
    Okaay ill tryy
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2009, 10:04 AM

You are making it out to be a job poisition to be your best friend. Just hang out with both of them and let it flow. You dont have to put a label on everything. Hang out with who you want to when you want to.
    Couldn't give you a greenie again yet but I agree.
    She should be flattered that these two girls want to be her friends and if they don't repect that you want to have more than one "bff" then they aren't your true friends!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2009, 12:17 PM

If your new best friend doesn't want you to be friends with someone else than she is selfish.

I have many friends and each of us have other friends that we out of with.

So another idea might be doing things with each of them separately because every friend you have aren't going get along with each other. I learned that lesson a long, long time ago.

So to sum it up you can have more than 1 best friend and nowadays true friends are hard to come by. So don't let your current best friend tried to keep you from having other friends.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Apr 15, 2009, 04:01 PM

Don't give your friends titles, be good friends with both of them, hang out twith the both of them at there same time, go see a movie, be a group, you don't have to have only one best friend
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2009, 06:58 PM
    You should be friends with them both.
    There is NO REASON that you can't be friends with them both, and if either of them can't stand you having another friend, then they aren't your real friends!

However, I'm confused as to what you mean by:
    Quote Originally Posted by blondbabe100 View Post
    but my new bff thinks that shes gona take me away ...
    How is she going to "take you away" and why would she do anything like that?
    unknown51 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Apr 16, 2009, 01:05 PM

Way way to complicated
    nikkiboo Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Apr 16, 2009, 05:16 PM

Well the only thing that I can really tell you is that you should treat them the same be both of their friends I don't see why you cant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

If you don't like long.then don't read or awnser. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey my name is Jhaunt'e... and I need help... well here goes lol... im a 16 yr old junior and this 14 yr old freshmen named Raven started talking early 2008... well it got a little farther along and we were on the bus on the way 2 school and I gave her a note that said I like you (I was shy back...

I don't want to leave my fianc? But I don't know what to do? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for a 1 year.We have really been through everything together. There is just one problem that cause the most trouble.He has a 3 year old daughter with his exwife of seven years.She took his daughter away from him and he just got her back today.He had to drop his...

View more questions Search