Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    profitablemurf Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 07:16 AM
    Please enlighten me as how to acquire cleaning contracts in new york:rolleyes:

Ive been in the cleaning business for about three years in Florida unfortunately my mom was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and I've had to care for her in ny I want to restart ny business here and need help on how to go about this ,while in Florida I had conections that gave me a starting hand hear I'm lost can any give sugesstion on how to get contracts
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2009, 09:51 PM

Hi, profitablemurf!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there. I also merged your other post that was posted as a response to someone else's question with this post.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Concerning your question, I have a number of small businesses that I run. Almost all of my new business comes from the free ads that I've placed on the Internet. If you're interested in knowing how to do that effectively, please let me know.

Also, I'm sorry about your mom and I'm glad that you can be there for her.

Stringer is an Expert on this site who also owns a very large janitorial company in the Chicago, IL area. I'll let him know about your question.

Thanks!

Apr 16, 2009, 06:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, profitablemurf!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there. I also merged your other post that was posted as a response to someone else's question with this post.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Concerning your question, I have a number of small businesses that I run. Almost all of my new business comes from the free ads that I've placed on the Internet. If you're interested in knowing how to do that effectively, please let me know.

Also, I'm sorry about your mom and I'm glad that you can be there for her.

Stringer is an Expert on this site who also owns a very large janitorial company in the Chicago, IL area. I'll let him know about your question.

Thanks!
    Thamks for the help yes would like to learn more thanks
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2009, 01:32 PM

Hi again, profitablemurf!

I'm usually on here pretty late at night. If you can be on after about 9:30 or so, your time, I'll be glad to work with you on placing ads.

Thanks!

Apr 16, 2009, 03:04 PM

I'm usually on here pretty late at night. If you can be on after about 9:30 or so, your time, I'll be glad to work with you on placing ads.

Thanks!
    Okay I'll be on tonight after 930 but how will I do this could you explain thanks
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2009, 10:14 PM

I'm on here right now. One way that you can do that is to make websites and post ads on the Internet that will attract customers in the vicinity where you want to work.

How you word the ads and things on the websites is very important though. How to word things and where to post ads and where to have free websites that get excellent exposure are the ways that I can help you the best.

Thanks!

Apr 17, 2009, 01:24 PM

I'm on here right now. One way that you can do that is to make websites and post ads on the Internet that will attract customers in the vicinity where you want to work.

How you word the ads and things on the websites is very important though. How to word things and where to post ads and where to have free websites that get excellent exposure are the ways that I can help you the best.

Thanks!
    Okay ill search Google for free websites how can I speak to you so that you can school me further with your wisdom of knowledge it like starting all overb again but I really appreciate your help with thos thanks a lot
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2009, 09:06 PM

Hi, profitablemurf!

I'm online now and available is you are.

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 17, 2009, 10:20 PM

I'm here also Clough... for only a bit though...

Stringer
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 17, 2009, 10:40 PM
    Hi, profitablemurf!

I'm online now and available is you are.

Thanks!
    HI Clough,

I keep coming back to check this thread but the OP hasn't returned...

(By the way, waiting for your email response my friend.)

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to obtain a cleaning/janitorial license? [ 7 Answers ]

How to obtain a cleaning/janitorial license in wahington county?

Getting janitorial contracts [ 4 Answers ]

Once a potential customer says they already have a cleaning company then what? Do I offer a lower price? It seems the people I am contacting are not the decision makers and really don't want to listen to what I have to say.

Getting cleaning contracts? [ 2 Answers ]

My dad started a cleaning company 20 years ago by going door to door and asking if they needed their windows cleaned. It took him a long time, but now he has a successful janitorial service based entirely on word of mouth advertising. I've worked for him since I was 15 and now I'm wanting to...

Janitorial cleaning bids [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get cleaning bids

View more questions Search