Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DontTry24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 07:51 PM
    Am I Obessed?With my Teacher?
    Hello There Im J.J I am A GIRL!! lol
    i am 13 and the thing is that i when't to this really little school
    when i was little wee so i moved and i came back right and everyone
    knows me and crap but there is a new teacher.
    Mrs. M and i though you know she ok in what not.
    but atfer time like a couple months i really started to like her as a person
    so i like being around her and being with her and sometime i get up and ask for paper
    when clearly i have some...just so i can talk to her or see that smile.
    im not gay or anything.. like i like guys its just werido why
    do i like being around her so MUCH! and we had volleyball right.
    and she was the couch.. i would sit right beside her and she would make a joke
    about something and i would laugh.. even though its not funny
    and i like hanging around her
    and sometime if i am sick i will just go to school... just to see her its so werid though.
    So if you could help me that would be great..
    so am i obessed with my teacher or am i just werid.?
    HELP PLEASE!;):confused::confused:
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 14, 2009, 08:13 PM

This is very normal for students between late elementary school years and early high school years. Teachers are the first adults we get to know besides our parents, and are similar authority figures. We look up to teachers and are very impressed by how smart they are and how kind they can be to us. I loved my fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Hedrick, and have been told by some of my own former students (now adults) that I was their "most favoritest teacher in the whole world."

One teacher wrote a book about this and said, "A classroom where the kids are really crazy about their teacher — that's a terrific classroom. When stress is down, you learn better. When you're feeling good, learning is enhanced, memory is enhanced."
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 08:28 PM

No your not weird. I too had a teacher I loved to be around. She was inspiring, intelligent and quite chaotic in her own way.

I am with you wondergirl - 100%

Sarah
    joychapman Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 03:34 PM

Its all normal,
    We all have our favourite teacherss :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Teacher [ 7 Answers ]

I will be graduating to be an elementary educator in the Fall of 2008; can any experienced teachers provide me with some tips for first year teachers?:)

How to become a teacher? [ 5 Answers ]

I have no TIME!! I have most of my general ed out of the way, but I am 25, a single mother, and desperate for help. Lol I worry that I am starting too late, and I just wanted to know if anyone on here had a little extra guidance to point me in the right direction. I want to have a bachelors...

I'm obessed and need advise [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm am a female that is 5'5 and 271 pounds and me and my husband want another baby and I want to loose weight and get healthy first what is a good way to loose a least 100 pounds in 1 year??

View more questions Search