Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Sep 14, 2006, 07:36 AM
    Permanent white skin BUT
    I have read a lot about mequinol and monobenzone and I have seen results of people who had good results. I know it is severe treatment but it get results, I know that monbenzene give patches before it disspigmented totally where as mequinol does not give patches but can be very slow, I saw a picture of a guy that took him 4yres but he look so nice.. These cream can be applied all over the body not necessary every spot in your body, because the skin will disspigment itself. There are few things to consider about these treatments, so if you are like me looking for that thing will work I think I found the answer BUT

[LIST][*]This chemicals are very strong,it might does harm to the body[*]With the stronger cream, it might give patches for few months[*]Treatment is not instant, it might take years[*]There are no way back, once you start you have to continue the whole course
    • There are not a lot of information about it,some people who get the results never come back to share their experience (if it is bad, you will defiantly hear about it)
    • The treatment can be costly
    • Your skin once depgmented, it will never tan, only get red so you have high maintains
    • You need prescription and avoid scam sites which
    provide fake drugs

The good news

• You get fair skin
    • It is permanent
    • Bleaching products are banned but this is medical treatment offered to
    patients with skin disease but it might be harder to work on healthy skin

Any thoughts? Iam just looking for answers before I start a long journey.
    georgiapeach Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Sep 18, 2006, 05:29 PM

Hello sara_uk. You are right that Benoquin (monobenzone) is quite strong; however, I have lady friends in Canada who swear by the product, and suggested I use it. Currently, during the winter months, I use natural lemon and sugar to exfoliate and lighten my skin, but the results have to be maintained. With Benoquin, the results are permanent but worth it, if you follow a steady topical regimen--and stop using Benoquin when you reach your desired shade. I just recently purchased the cream when I was in Canada, and am eager to get started using it. As far as the Glutathione tablets (for skin whitening) supplement this with an equal dose of vitamin C since vitamin C prevents Glutathione from oxidizing (breaking down). The recommended dose of Glutathione is anywhere from 500-1500mg, depending on your weight. As an aside, Glutathione is a protein that is also produced naturally by our bodies to help prevent degradation at the cellular level (cell destruction). Unfortunately, as we age, our production of Glutathione decreases.. . Visit www.Wikipedia.com for information on glutathione. I would not recommend purchasing glutathione preparations from the web; many of those concoctions contain ingredients that, when taken in large doses, ex: Vitamin A and Vitamin E, can prove toxic! Even fatal. Visit a reputable vitamin store in your area, and purchase REDUCED glutathione and take it in combination with an equal dose of vitamin C--this is, of course, in accordance with your weight, so you have to do the math. Research the recommended dosage for normal cell maintenance, and then double that dose per 100 pounds of weight (if you use the metric system you will have to calculate in kilograms). The standard recommendations are from 500mg-to 1500mg to see skin whitening results. Of course, they don't tell you on these: by-our-pills websites that you also have to use a skin lightening topical solution in conjunction with this oral treatment--you don't see results when used alone... go figure. Glutathione is also most effective when taken with Alpha Lipoic Acid--again visit www.Wikipedia.com keyword Alpha Lipoic Acid to learn more about this--the research will give you the opportunity to consider if the "pill"(s) option is the best and necessary option for you--I would say skip it, but it's entirely up to you. After using Benoquin for a short time, I think you will like the results (my two associates have nice, fair complexions) although I, personally, prefer a healthy tanned color--not brown, not pale. Here is where you can buy legitimate Benoquin (monobenzone) cream www.CanadaDrugs.com type in the search field Benoquin (monobenzone),and you can purchase from there. Note: Benoquin (monobenzone) is sold over the counter legally in Canada, unlike the United States. Take care, and safe lightening. P.S.---stay away from ALL products containing Hydroquinone. And use Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch sunblock SPF 55 when exposed to the sun.
    pkennedy1990 Posts: 22, Reputation: -1

Jul 2, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Actually, Canadadrugs.com does not sell it anymore. It is getting increasingly harder and harder to find it even in Canada.
    michaeljr Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk
    I have read a lot about mequinol and monobenzone and I have seen results of people who had good results. I know it is severe treatment but it get results, I know that monbenzene give patches before it disspigmented totally where as mequinol does not give patches but can be very slow, I saw a picture of a guy that took him 4yres but he look so nice.. These cream can be applied all over the body not necessary every spot in your body, because the skin will disspigment itself. There are few things to consider about these treatments, so if you are like me looking for that thing will work I think I found the answer BUT

[LIST][*]This chemicals are very strong,it might does harm to the body[*]With the stronger cream, it might give patches for few months[*]Treatment is not instant, it might take years[*]There are no way back, once you start you have to continue the whole course
    • There are not a lot of information about it,some people who get the results never come back to share their experience (if it is bad, you will defiantly hear about it)
    • The treatment can be costly
    • Your skin once depgmented, it will never tan, only get red so you have high maintains
    • You need prescription and avoid scam sites which
    provide fake drugs

The good news

• You get fair skin
    • It is permanent
    • Bleaching products are banned but this is medical treatment offered to
    patients with skin disease but it might be harder to work on healthy skin

Any thoughts? Iam just looking for answers before I start a long journey.
    I am also looking for something permanent. I saw the guy who used Mequinol for 4 years but the forum was deleted? So I came here. I am seriously looking for something that is really going to be permanent but I am not desperate, I know technology will develop something safe for our needs if we are patient.
    michaeljr Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pkennedy1990
    Actually, Canadadrugs.com does not sell it anymore. It is getting increasingly harder and harder to find it even in Canada.
    Maybe its getting banned everywhere. After all, it's MADE in CANADA and its not even available there :rolleyes:
    sweetevian Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 09:34 PM
    BQ is dangerous and permanently damages your skin with no recovery possible. Obviously it's banned. Whitening treatments are to maje your skin lighter and fresh not make you look like white china.
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Jul 25, 2007, 09:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetevian
    BQ is dangerous and permanently damages your skin with no recovery possible. Obviously it's banned. Whitening treatments are to maje your skin lighter and fresh not make you look like white china.

I'm so glad Benzylarbutin is the next best thing!
    pkennedy1990 Posts: 22, Reputation: -1

Sep 28, 2007, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetevian
    It's not because it's actually dangerous to everyone who uses it that it's "banned." It's political. In England the NHS banned it because they don't want people to be able to turn themselves white "like Michael Jackson." They don't want "Michael Jackson-like whitening products" to be "at the taxpayers' expense."

It's not safety that government agents are concerned with. It's political. They don't want a whole lot of dark people becoming white "like Mike" and having the drugs that make it so, easily or affordably obtainable.

I heard a comment along the lines of "you have to have Michael Jackson's money to do what he did."

That's politics for you. The government doesn't actually care about safety for everyone. I used to work for them, I know that for a fact!
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Sep 28, 2007, 09:12 AM
    Benoquin is being banned everywhere because the governments know very dark black people have begun using it just to lighten up their skin color, and who is in control of most governments - white people. And in African and other tropical countries the government is already black people and would be offended if the people they govern start looking whiter than them! So that's why it's banned everywhere now, but people are still buying the raw material and mixing it up. Why don't you try Benzylarbutin, it's the chemical that is most similar to Monobenzone (Benoquin) in the world! They sound the same because Benoquin is monoBENZLether of hydroquinone, and Benzylarbutin is monobenzylether of arbutin. I have lightened several, several shades in a few months on Benzylarbutin, and it's not patchy like Benoquin. That's why I truly think Benzylarbutin is the next best thing to Benoquin--- or better!
    PS: There's pics of indian girls and a mixed guy who achieved a whitish color from Benzyl at DEPIG.forumup.com!!

Carol
    surrial Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeljr
    Maybe its getting banned everywhere. Afterall, it's MADE in CANADA and its not even available there :rolleyes:
    I think the cream itself is "American" because it is manufactured by a California based company.
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 9, 2008, 12:08 PM
    Yes.. you should try benzylarbutin! Its better than benoquin.. because it lightens the skin gradually

People on DEPIG.forumup.com do not recommened benoquin

Edit:// there was a typo
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jan 9, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Mono_atten Where do you buy Benzylarbutin from?
    Quote Originally Posted by monobenzone_attention
    yes.. you should try benzylarbutin! its better than benoquin.. because it lightens the skin gradually

people on DEPIG.forumup.com do not recommened benoquin

edit:// there was a typo
    SunshineNY Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2008, 10:13 AM
    I have been using Benzyl arbutin since middle of march... NO RESULTS... please guys save your money... it does not work.. . it does not work.
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Apr 9, 2008, 11:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetcaroline
    I'm so glad Benzylarbutin is the next best thing!
    Caroline, where did you get your benzyl arbutin? :confused: The only place I know is Herbalinn and there are many negative comments about their products.
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 12:03 AM
    Sunshine did u stop using it? It takes time for it to work

Which one did u get
    5%?

Did u get feel a lot of redness or burning?
    SunshineNY Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Apr 27, 2008, 05:31 AM
    I purchased it from Anil 20% mix and I am still using in my creams but, nothing obvious.
    barry101 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Apr 27, 2008, 06:33 AM
    I have been using benzyl since early April also, but I see no results.
    CELINA Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

Apr 29, 2008, 05:45 PM
    How long is it supposed to take to see results from Benzylarbutin? Is it slower than Monobenzone's results?
    I am willing to have patience and wait a few months for results if it is going to be a dramatic change eventually!
    janice589 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiapeach

Hello sara_uk. You are right that Benoquin (monobenzone) is quite strong; however, I have lady friends in Canada who swear by the product, and suggested I use it. Currently, during the winter months, I use natural lemon and sugar to exfoliate and lighten my skin, but the results have to be maintained. With Benoquin, the results are permanent but worth it, if you follow a steady topical regimen--and stop using Benoquin when you reach your desired shade. I just recently purchased the cream when I was in Canada, and am eager to get started using it. As far as the Glutathione tablets (for skin whitening) supplement this with an equal dose of vitamin C since vitamin C prevents Glutathione from oxidizing (breaking down). The recommended dose of Glutathione is anywhere from 500-1500mg, depending on your weight. As an aside, Glutathione is a protein that is also produced naturally by our bodies to help prevent degredation at the cellular level (cell destruction). Unfortunately, as we age, our production of Glutathione decreases... . Visit Wikipedia for information on glutathione. I would not reccomend purchasing glutathione preparations from the web; many of those concoctions contain ingredients that, when taken in large doses, ex: Vitamin A and Vitamin E, can prove toxic! even fatal. Visit a reputable vitamin store in your area, and purchase REDUCED glutathione and take it in combination with an equal dose of vitamin C--this is, of course, in accordance with your weight, so you have to do the math. Research the reccommended dosage for normal cell maintenance, and then double that dose per 100 pounds of weight (if you use the metric system you will have to calculate in kilograms). The standard reccomendations are from 500mg-to 1500mg to see skin whitening results. Of course, they don't tell you on these: by-our-pills websites that you also have to use a skin lightening topical solution in conjunction with this oral treatment--you don't see results when used alone...go figure. Glutathione is also most effective when taken with Alpha Lipoic Acid--again visit Wikipedia keyword Alpha Lipoic Acid to learn more about this--the research will give you the opportunity to consider if the "pill"(s) option is the best and necessary option for you--I would say skip it, but it's entirely up to you. After using Benoquin for a short time, I think you will like the results (my two associates have nice, fair complexions) although I, personally, prefer a healthy tanned color--not brown, not pale. Here is where you can buy legitimate Benoquin (monobenzone) cream Canadian Pharmacy Online - Canada Pharmacy Offers Discount Prescription Drugs Canada Drugstore - CanadaDrugs.com type in the search field Benoquin (monobenzone),and you can purchase from there. Note: Benoquin (monobenzone) is sold over the counter legally in Canada, unlike the United States. Take care, and safe lightening. P.S.---stay away from ALL products containing Hydroquinone. And use Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch sunblock SPF 55 when exposed to the sun.
    Do you mean that they are fair-complected or china white?
    janice589 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by need2getlight
    hey

i have been using mono with great results, i've been using it at 20% and i am almost at me desired color. I bought the mono from a seller in Canada on ebay the sellers name is agiboma

good luck
    lu lu
    Did the skin lighten by shades or did it just get china white?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Permanent results with F&F [ 1 Answers ]

If you want permanent results with F&F order the custom made formulas. It costs between a thousand or 2 per month for 3-6 months to get permanent results. I was told 3-6 cycles of skin regeneration. It’s VERY expensive but besides that or monobenzone (which completely depigments your skin)...

PERMANENT skin lightening [ 9 Answers ]

Is it possible? What products/systems/procedures, etc. can do this with even, permanent results. I want overall lightening for the body. Thanks so much for your help in advance! :D

Permanent or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am also one of the unlucky ones whose brown hair dye left me with black hair instead. I've read all your advice about Prell, Hot Oil Treatments and so on, but I am not sure what kind of hair dye (Permanent, semi-permanent,. ) I used. The box claims it as "Ammonia-Free Permanent Haircolor"....

When will permanent tooth appear [ 1 Answers ]

Our 8 year old daughter has lost one front top tooth and just lost her 4th tooth on the bottom. The other front top tooth has been loose for over a month but hasn't come out yet. The first top tooth came out I think about 4 months ago and nothing is taking it's place yet. The new permanent bottom...

Permanent Results [ 2 Answers ]

New to this site need a little help. I'm a black/west indian male looking for the right product for me. I know there are a lot of choices out there; many that are a waste of time and money. I'm looking for permanent results and I just need some more information before I buy anything. I was...

View more questions Search