Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryrytr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 04:24 PM
    Gaining weight!
    OK here is what has been going on I've been like thins my entire life I can't seem 2 gain weight I'm 19 now 6'4 and 135 lbs I spend about 150 to 185 a week on food.. I spend it seems like %60 of my day eating and nothing. I've been trying 2 gain weight since I started high school I used to lift weights but didn't gain any muscle mass I can bench 200 but you couldn't tel l by looking at me... last time I seen a doctor he said every thing was fine I'm just burning everything I eat. I don't see how I have a desk job and don't lift any more any suggestions..
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

Apr 14, 2009, 04:55 PM

If you are healthy I wouldn't worry about it. Better to be too thin than too big. Have you tried creatine or other body building supplements?
    ryrytr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 04:56 PM

Yea my teacher bought me creatine one time I gained 5 pounds but it took 3 months
    daveand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 02:21 AM
    Eating healthy 3-4 times a day(protein rich diet) and a proper workout schedule is the best way to keep fit and cut the extra fat of the body. I have been following this for last couple of years and have been in good shape.

Buy Xanax

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gaining weight. [ 2 Answers ]

I just want to no I have all the symptoms morning sickness and all but also I have noticed that I have gained 7lbs and I would be almost 6 weeks.. is that too much... or am I OK.. and I am already starting to show.. I am usually thin.. I started 115lbs.. now I'm at 122lbs... and my friends are...

Why am I gaining weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 60 years old, 5' 4.5". I have been dieting for a month and started at around 175 lbs. (I didn't have a scale to weigh when I first started.) I am not very active other than the normal everyday type of chores because I have breathing problems. I have ordered a Gazelle and am hoping I will be...

Gaining weight [ 6 Answers ]

What is a good way to gain weight. I took that BMI test and I'm under by like 5 pounds maybe more. Im tall so I look skinny. I try to eat 3 meals a day and I hear potatoes slow down your metabolism which I try to eat more of. What else can I do? Im active so I burn a lot of calories doing sports...

Why am I not gaining weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have been lifting weights for about two month now eating good healthy food, and taking protein shakes at least three times a day. The problem is I am not gaining weight I am in fact losing weight. Why? I am lifting three days a week for at least an hour a day if not longer, but I am not...

Gaining weight without getting fat [ 4 Answers ]

OK about half a year ago when I was 160lbs had a really bad case of acid reflux and I threw up a lot because I never went to see a doctor and I didn't know how to treat it, but saw a doctor and now I'm on prevacid and all is goood except I lost a lot of nutrients and I could see my ribs a lot and I...

View more questions Search