Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lvlyone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 02:47 PM
    Life long punishment
    I was convicted in 97 of embezzlement. I cooperated with court decisions and the case was dismissed with finding. The state in which the charged occurred i can not get an expungement. So will this affect me being able to obtain employment with a company that requires a clearance? :rolleyes:
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2009, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lvlyone View Post
    SO WILL THIS AFFECT ME BEING ABLE TO OBTAIN EMPLOYMENT WITH A COMPANY THAT REQUIRES A CLEARANCE? :rolleyes:
    Hello l:

Most likely... But, if you can't get an expungement, you CAN get a pardon. I don't mean you WILL, just that all governors can grant pardons. I'd hire a lawyer to check it out.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life long love and friendship has been harmed [ 5 Answers ]

Good evening, I am brand new to the site and have never sought help for anything in my personal life on the internet but sometimes a different perspective is needed and someone might see things from a different angle or from one's own personal experience. Here goes: Up front I must explain...

In his life for a long time.guy's view? [ 4 Answers ]

I was just starting to see someone and told him I would rather be friends if he was seeing other women. He basically told me I could trust him and he wouldn't hurt me. I did. Then I found out he was indeed seeing other women, many other women. I got upset, very very upset. He apologized, wanted to...

In his life for a long time? [ 2 Answers ]

I was just starting to see someone and told him I would rather be friends if he was seeing other women. He basically told me I could trust him and he wouldn't hurt me. I did. Then I found out he was indeed seeing other women, many other women. I got upset, very very upset. He apologized, wanted to...

The right punishment [ 7 Answers ]

My friend's daughter started a web-site on Xanga and put quote's about suicide, that she got off a suicide web page, into her profile. I think that this is a big red flag but he believed her when she told him it was her friend's idea. He had previously told her not to ever start a web site on...

View more questions Search