Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trishta16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 01:33 PM
    Being a dentist
    Around how much will I earn if I be a dentist in USA? Or england?/:confused:
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 01:38 PM

It would depend if you were sole owner of the practice or an associate. I would think it would also depend on WHERE you practice and WHAT kind of practice you are in. If you are thinking of going to dental school I would hope you go because you want to help people and not just for the money.
    Trishta16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 01:44 PM

OK.. uhm... what if I am the s0le 0wner and my practise is in a sh0pping mall that is kind of busy?c0uld you help now?or mus I go into more detail?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 01:51 PM

There is no real guarantee when it comes to income through dentistry. There are many things to consider. If I was able to give you a take home dollar amount I would probably be way off. Dentistry is an occupation with MANY disposable costs.
    Amir1981 Posts: 246, Reputation: 6

Apr 14, 2009, 09:20 PM

If you are competent you'll make over 100 000 easily. If you are a real business person or a scammer, you can pull in 1 000 000. Tuition is at least 25 000 a year in canada though, more in the states.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I sue a dentist? [ 10 Answers ]

I have just had my braces removed. My dentist is the most unprofessional man I have ever met. He would have me in the waiting room for hours. I would have a 10 am appt. and would not leave until 4 pm. I lived about 4 hours away and his office was aware of this, and yet I would show up for an...

The Bad Dentist [ 3 Answers ]

I took my son to the Dentist 2 years ago. The dentist did some horrible things to my son. He did a root canal, that didn't needed to be done caused his tooth to split and half of it to fall out. He put my son through hell. I told the dentist that we wouldn't be back. The dentist charged us for...

Really bad Dentist! [ 11 Answers ]

I took my 6 year old son to the dentist last month for a checkup. The Doctor has a policy of not letting parents in the room while he is working on the children. I didn't like it, but saw all the other children going in with no problem, so reluctantly agreed. 10 minutes. Later my son came out...

How do I go to the dentist? [ 10 Answers ]

This is incredibly embarrasasing, but my teeth are falling right out of my head and I haven't gone to the dentist, because I don't know... how... :confused: What I mean is the procedure. I do have a dental insurance plan, but I'm not sure how it works. I'll lose that insurance plan in 2 months...

I want to be a dentist! How? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a grade 12 student, and I am really interested in going into orthodontics. But I am confused on how to get there. I have been told to first get an undergrads degree in science but I don't know which one, these are the courses I have applied for so far... biomedical, health sciences and...

View more questions Search