icybaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 01:30 PM
    Chili Powder History
    I can't find it so I am hoping someoen can help. It would be nice :]
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2009, 12:37 AM

Hi, icybaby!

Perhaps clicking HERE might be helpful to you?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Overdid the chili powder [ 4 Answers ]

I need a hand here.I made chili and I bought one of those McChormic seasoning packets.I bought 1 mild chili and 1 tex mex because the store did not have the brand of chili powder I like. I think the tex mex is where I went wrong.:eek: I have only been cooking it for the past half hour and...

A good Chili Recipe? [ 20 Answers ]

I was wondering if anybody had a good chili recipe they could share with me. I was going to make some tonight and I would like a really good one. Can anyone share with me and please include the steps to. Thanks!

Some good Chili! [ 1 Answers ]

A young cowboy walks into a seedy café in Western Oklahoma. He sits at the counter and notices an old cowboy with his arms folded staring blankly at a full bowl of chili. After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the young cowboy bravely asks the old cowpoke, 'If you ain't going to...

Chili [ 5 Answers ]

What is your fave basic recipe for chili? (I always seem to think about chili around this time of year) I say basic cause I have seen recipes with chocolate !~~YUGGH Also I was getting tired of not being able to make a good pot of spaghetti for years Especially the noodles. Then a friend of...

Chili powder [ 1 Answers ]

Can some one please help me find the history of chili powder I'm supposed to right a paper for culinary and I'm having a hard time find important info on chili powder if you can help me id really really really appreciate it

View more questions Search