Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    destrada Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 11:54 AM
    Writing letters
    Hello I have to send an email to all my employee introducing myself any samples.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2009, 12:51 AM

Hi, destrada!

You know more about you and the company than anyone else here does. If you would like to post a draft of such an email here, without putting any contact information in it, so that we can advise you as to how you might make improvements to it, that would be great!

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such an email or letter that you might tailor to meet your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

Thanks!
    ringostar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 03:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by destrada View Post
    hello i have to send an email to all my employee introducing my self any samples.
    Can u help me
    Esmeralda777 Posts: 9, Reputation: 0
    -

Jun 5, 2009, 11:26 PM
    I could probably help if you can tell what your position is at what levels of employees you would be sending the email to.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2009, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostar View Post
    can u help me
    Hi, ringostar!

What is it that you need help with, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want to know p are in writing minutes and what really writing [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to know the procedures in writing minutes and what really entails in writing minutes.

Keyboard not writing the exact letters [ 2 Answers ]

I am using window xp professional, today when I open my I was unable to use my keyboard, when I try to write something it write numbers instead of letters (like if I write I it writes 0 or 1 ect) . Could you please help me to fix the problem. Thanks

Anyone good at writing letters to Human Resources? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently working in Sydney for a very successful marketing company but feel stagnant in my role. I have spent the last 18 months moving from job to job, not really having my own title or job description. I have not pushed myself or applied my full potential and I am now stuck in a rut at...

Thank you letters! [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to write a thank you letter for the public to include in our companies first newsletter. I was wandering if anyone could tell me where I could find some templates or just a general ledger of how to! I am driving myself crazy over something so small, therefore getting nowhere! :confused:...

Thank you letters [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone familiar with any sites that offering tips for writing thank you letters?

View more questions Search