Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jolatomate Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2006, 01:17 AM
    A tribute to Buddy Holly
    Hello

Do you know a website where I can find the lyrics of "A tribute to Buddy Holly" written by Geoff Goddard and sang by Mike Berry in the early 60's?

Thanks
    Jolatomate
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 14, 2006, 01:35 AM
    Here you go
    Jolatomate Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2006, 02:03 AM
    Oh ! Thank you very much !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I am in church or holly places I have fear of having sinful thoughts. [ 11 Answers ]

IM A Christian,When I am in church or holly places I have fear of having sinful thoughts I am not in that situation when Im in my home or somewhere with my friends,walking.. this condition is getting worse when I am under some emotional pressures or I am tired ,I start to worry and try to control...

Want a fitness buddy [ 2 Answers ]

HEY I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet. I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this...

Want a fitness buddy [ 2 Answers ]

HEY I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet. I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this...

View more questions Search