Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 01:58 PM
    So you haven't seen any results with the mono at all? The one from .net?

Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    Anatola,

Mac Remedies India based Benoquin creams are all old stock.. I used them more htan a year and a half ago and they were very old stock and the last set of them being produced...... i guess that mustve been one of the reasons it darkened me all over instead of lightening me....

the cream will not work in most cases unless your really blessed or lucky...

All the best.... Its the real thing though... just old stocks..... and if the company fairglowflow sends you any with a new date on it .... it will be fake becoz mac completely stoped making them ..... they dont even make it in hiding unlike before when they used to....

all these are the super old stocks which the indian market anticipated would be required as the drug was going to be stopped forever.

In most cases, It WONT work.

All the best though...

Btw .net mono does NOT work either..... well it may work .. but its not pure mono thats for sure.....

Mepk5 - babes im glad its working for you .. but i guess its not pure and thats why you as well as me isnt seeing any effects quicker than what we are experiencing right now......

I can't even ing reach the colour of my chinese friend who isnt all that fair anyway using monobenzone for the last few months now...

.net mono i dont think works properly because they mix other filler products to increase the quantities to meet market demands ..altho the customer service is good !
    applebeee Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2009, 02:17 PM
    I'm responding to someone's mail here because

I'll make a deal with you...
    ause your mailbox is full

I just started using this cream April 23rd. That's when I received my order. I'm still just using it on my hands and feet. I emailed the company as soon as I received my cream because they were sent in jars which I already explained on the this board why they said they had to sent it to me that way. I email them the next day and asked when should I started noticing some lightening. I'm going to copy and paste on here what they emailed to me.

Dear Customer
    You can use it on wet body, And also you can mix it in oil. Within One month you will see difference on face, Its maximum time, May be you will see in one week,it depend upon your skin.
    Have A Happy Lightening.
    Feel free to contact us for any enquiry
    Happy Lightning

So you see it hasn't even been a week yet let alone a month. I can tell you that I am seeing some lightening already on my hands and light spots on my feet. I've been applying this cream x2 a day faithfully using glutathione soap.

Give me a Month at least to see more results before I start giving or making deals with you. I really can't offord to give any away but I might take you up on your offer. I just don't want to give you something that I'm not sure if It's going to work 100%. A half of jar won't do anything for you anyway. I'm at a half of jar on one of them because I've been using two jars one in my room and one in the bathroom. One of themm is at the half mark.

Thanks
    marie

Quote Originally Posted by chandani View Post
    So you havnt seen any results with the mono at all? The one from .net?
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2009, 02:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anatola View Post
    but im already olive skin (im from italy) so i wouldnt need to depigment tooo much. I just want to depigment completely (ditaVonTeese colour). why would it be a problem? isnt that what benoquin does...removes all melanin pigment in 4 months? its not like im going to make my own monobenzone concoctions. ill be using the real sealed benoquin cream that is used by vitiligo patients. is there a reason this will not work for me? if so PLEASE let me know before I damage my skin!
    Thanks
    Your not suffering from vitiligo so it would be dangerous for you to use. Do you actually think you will turn 100% white? I hope you don't get pink patches and won't need surgery. I would use HQ

Apr 26, 2009, 02:26 PM
    I've used the cream from the .net and it didn't work. They also said they were coming out with a permanent skin depig mono cream in December 2008. What happen to that? Not trying to bash a company just stating the facts here because I have purchase from them and talk with their customer service. I wasn't happy with their watery cream mixture

Quote Originally Posted by chandani View Post
    So you havnt seen any results with the mono at all? The one from .net?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tai18 View Post
    your not suffering from vitiligo so it would be dangerous for you to use. do you actually think you wil turn 100% white? i hope you dont get pink patches and wont need surgery. i would use HQ
    I agree tai, and don't forget the white spots:eek:
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    lighterr
    how long did it take you to get your desired colour and what product/dosage did you use?
    and from what was your original colour?
    i just need to work out the costs financially

thanks for your help in advance
    I took 4 monthes to go from whoopi colour to beyounce
    here is my newest regimn

wash face 3X daily with 3in1 whitening soap
    use HQ 10% ON FACe like 3 times daily on body 2X daily
    use kojic acid cream once every 2 days
    retina 2X a week
    glutathione 1000mg 1X daily
    and I just started the gluta injections 1X weekly

I can send you pics if you like:)
    sweetchica21 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 27, 2009, 07:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    i took 4 monthes to go from whoopi colour to beyounce
    here is my newest regimn

wash face 3X daily with 3in1 whitening soap
    use HQ 10% ON FACe like 3 times daily on body 2X daily
    use kojic acid cream once every 2 days
    retina 2X a week
    glutathione 1000mg 1X daily
    and i just started the gluta injections 1X weekly

i can send you pics if you like:)
    4 months?:eek: can u please pm me the pics:) a bit of my neck burned and now I have to wear scarves and rub vaseline on it till it heals:o
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Apr 27, 2009, 08:42 AM
    Hey lighter, id like to see the pics as well. From whoopi to beyonce:eek: now that's what I call a change.
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 10:49 AM

Lol np ill pm you
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 10:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by applebeee View Post
    I'm responding to someone's mail here bec

I'll make a deal with you...
    ause your mailbox is full

I just started using this cream April 23rd. That's when I received my order. I'm still just using it on my hands and feet. I emailed the company as soon as I received my cream because they were sent in jars which I already explained on the this board why they said they had to sent it to me that way. I email them the next day and asked when should I started noticing some lightening. I'm going to copy and paste on here what they emailed to me.

Dear Customer
    You can use it on wet body, And also you can mix it in oil. Within One month you will see difference on face, Its maximum time, May be you will see in one week,it depend upon your skin.
    Have A Happy Lightening.
    Feel free to contact us for any enquiry
    Happy Lightning

So you see it hasn't even been a week yet let alone a month. I can tell you that I am seeing some lightening already on my hands and light spots on my feet. I've been applying this cream x2 a day faithfully using glutathione soap.

Give me a Month at least to see more results before I start giving or making deals with you. I really can't offord to give any away but I might take you up on your offer. I just don't want to give you something that I'm not sure if It's going to work 100%. A half of jar wont do anything for you anyways. I'm at a half of jar on one of them because I've been using two jars one in my room and one in the bathroom. one of themm is at the half mark.

Thanx
    marie

WOW:eek: people wanting white spots:eek::eek:
    This is the:confused:
    Well will wait and watch this one folks where definelty in for a confirmable train wreck.
    Once you begin to get white your final destination is MJ and that is the best results you can get from using mono:rolleyes:
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

May 1, 2009, 02:19 AM

Thank you lighterr
    Wow that's amazaing congrats
    Yes I would defently like to see the pictures!
    How do I go about seeing them?

Thanks
    GUCCI DUTTA Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 02:27 PM
    Hi chandni this guuci from delhi in india... can u help me to get mono orif there is any laser clinic which helps to depigment the skin clor... kindly give me complete info... mere help to uas m suferrin from vitiligo more then 75% on ma body//thanx
    chaton Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2009, 08:39 AM
    Yes I have! I got mines in yesterday and I swear, My hands are getting smoother. It does come in five Himalaya night cream jars. I email them right away about why are they in jars and not like your original photo's in tubes on your webpag They answer my emails right away. Because I don't have a perscription that's why they place the creams from the tubes into jars to pass customs. I believe it's real and I'm sticking with this regime. I took before photo's of my hands and feet. That's what I want to lighten the most because I'm using HQ on the rest of my body which is very light. My hands and feet are so black. What chemist did you take your creams to? I don'tt know of a chemist. How do they test it?
    Hello applebee,

I've got mine on 4th mai 09 and I'm using it. I have seen somme white patch on my neck.

May 29, 2009, 09:06 AM
    Hi, To be honest no. I use the cream for three weeks and I thought I was getting lighter but maybe that's because my creams mixtures I was using was making me light along with the mono. I stopped using my creams mixtures for 1 week and notice I was getting darker.
    ANOTHER FAKE MONO OUT THERE.

I don't believe there's any real mono out there

Quote Originally Posted by chaton View Post
    Hello applebee,

I've got mine on 4th mai 09 and i'm using it. I have seen somme white patch on my neck.

May 29, 2009, 11:15 AM
    Hi, To be honest no. I use the cream for three weeks and I thought I was getting lighter but maybe that's because my creams mixtures I was using was making me light along with the mono. I stopped using my creams mixtures for 1 week and notice I was getting darker.
    ANOTHER FAKE MONO OUT THERE.

I don't believe there's any real mono out there
    I've buy it in India from local medical store. It's made buy mac remedy. They said it take 3 to 4 months. I've buy enough so I will be patient and look how it work.

I've buy it in the tube, the original pack.
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

May 29, 2009, 12:19 PM

Applebeee,
    So you are saying that fairnglow made you light at first then you got darker when you stopped using it?

May 29, 2009, 02:17 PM
    Well, make sure you take before and after photo's to notcie some results. I did and they told me in two weeks I would show some lightening... Nothing at all

Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by chaton View Post
    I've buy it in India from local medical store. It's made buy mac remedy. they said it take 3 to 4 months. i've buy enough so i will be patient and look how it work.

I've buy it in the tube, the original pack.

May 29, 2009, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    antola chandani is wright you cannot get it without a script, but there are independent sellers that sell mono, some are authentic and some are not, when i used mono i first bought from the chinese, whcih proved to be a costly mistake, i ended up buying from another company and had good results with minimal white spots but if you want like mj colour its gonna take years to fully depig to his colour.

you should really reconsider mono cause once you start theirs no going back and if you do get teh uneven tone with whitespots everywhere you may end up spending a lot more money to reapir the damage mono may cause

good luck 2 u
    Hi lighterr,

Iwould like to buy mono from china because I have buy 3 kg from Anil of india and 3 month of daily use of 20% I did'nt see any result, so could you please email me on :

[email protected]

I know your opinion for mono because I'm reading you on different subject on this forum since long time. But please try to understand me, I want somme thing permanent.

Excuse my bad english because I'm from PARIS, FRANCE.

Thanks.
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

May 30, 2009, 07:58 PM

Kpangor?
    Where have u been red bone!! Lol
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

May 30, 2009, 08:04 PM

I stopped mono & I didn't get darker! What wrong w me? Oh yes Im a cheetah girl now.
    I have a bag full unused that defintely work from
    Mono.net...

But I don't want to go through mailing it to someone & they say it didn't work! Wanting their money back. Find it yourself guys!! Lol
    I have to figure out what to do w a 200.00 bag worth of mono powder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Benoquin, where can I get it [ 15 Answers ]

I was using Benoquin because I have vitiligo, but now I cannot find it. If somebody of you are using benoquin, please give your contact, or the supplier email. I used to buy it in Walt Mart, Thanks a lot.

Where can I buy benoquin cream [ 17 Answers ]

Where can I buy benoquin cream

How do I get Benoquin cream? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me finding the benoquin cream How can I get it??

Finding BENOQUIN cream [ 1 Answers ]

HI every one ,do you know how can I get benoquin cream ,is it discontinued or any ideas THank you all - moved from Beauty & Skin Care -

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search