Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2009, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neptuno View Post
    so,there´s no place on the web,were I can buy benoquin.
    can be possible?

you can find amazing thinks on the internet,but not benoquin:confused:
    I'm sure there must be a few legitimate sellers who are selling authentic benoquin, although the majority of them are false.
    neptuno Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Aug 27, 2009, 02:14 PM
    Hi,

Does someone know about this company:

Buy Monobenzone, Benoquin, Real Monobenzone

Are they trustable or not?

Thanks.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2009, 04:29 PM

Have heard mix stories about them, I know where I got my mono gave me white spots, stay away from mono if you can

Aug 27, 2009, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    have heard mix stories about them, i know where i got my mono gave me white spots, stay away from mono if you can
    How long you used?
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2009, 04:59 PM
    I have seen that site before, I only heard negative things about them.

Aug 27, 2009, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    I have seen that site before, I only heard negative things about them.
    Sorry to bother,but what kind of things?
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2009, 05:28 PM
    Many people who purchased from them say their products do not work as well and that they may possibly be diluted with other lightening agents other than what is mentioned. I say the only way to be 100% for certain is to have the product tested for purity.

Aug 27, 2009, 05:58 PM
    That´s bad:(
    B-L-U-E Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2009, 10:41 AM

Hayz , golden girl,

M using monobenzone 20&#37; cream each 20g <five tubes >,

What I know,,

Use this cream after bath - check
    Dilute this cream in sum oil or in my fav moisturiser - check
    Use it twise a day or trice a day - check
    Use sunblock after appli this cream - check

What I donno,,

A - how to dilute 100 g cream
    B - what kindda soap I should use in bath sum ordinary soap or something else.
    C - what kindda food I should eat wit this treatment .
    D - can you suggst me sum moisturisers,
    E - I have oily skin ,how can I deal wit it durng treatment , is det possible it would give any negative effect on ma skin?
    F- OTHER SUGGESTIONS IF ANY,

I know I have asked dees questions before, but I need sum more suggestions from you,

Looking forward to your reply,,

Thanks ;-)

<ps . My intentions are not to hurt anyone here >
    B-L-U-E Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2009, 10:43 AM

Hayz , golden girl,

M using monobenzone 20% cream each 20g <five tubes >,

What I know,,

Use this cream after bath - check
    Dilute this cream in sum oil or in my fav moisturiser - check
    Use it twise a day or trice a day - check
    Use sunblock after appli this cream - check

What I donno,,

B - what kindda soap I should use in bath sum ordinary soap or something else.
    C - what kindda food I should eat wit this treatment .
    D - can you suggst me sum moisturisers,
    E - I have oily skin ,how can I deal wit it durng treatment , is det possible it would give any negative effect on ma skin?
    F- OTHER SUGGESTIONS IF ANY,

I know I have asked dees questions before, but I need sum more suggestions from you,

Looking forward to your reply,,

Thanks ;-)

<ps . My intentions are not to hurt anyone here >
    lilgreg1 Posts: 171, Reputation: 12

Aug 28, 2009, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by B-L-U-E View Post
    I swear I've answered that many times.. Anyhow, it's a mathematical equation, that's all; this ought to make it easier

Let me know:
    A) How much cream at what percent you are using.
    B) How much you wish to dilute the strength to.

You'll receive your answer in both grams and ounces if you plan to use a direct lotion or whatnot.

Aug 28, 2009, 03:03 PM
    hayz , golden girl ,,

m using monobenzone 20% cream each 20g <five tubes >,,

wat i know,,,

use dis cream after bath - check
    dilute dis cream in sum oil or in my fav moisturiser - check
    use it twise a day or trice a day - check
    use sunblock after appli dis cream - check

wat i donno,,,,

B - wat kindda soap i shud use in bath sum ordinary soap or something else.
    C - wat kindda food i shud eat wit dis treatment .
    D - can u suggst me sum moisturisers ,,
    E - i have oily skin ,how can i deal wit it durng treatment , is det possible it wud give any negative effect on ma skin? ? ?
    F- OTHER SUGGESTIONS IF ANY , ? ?

i kno i hav asked dees questions before ,, but i need sum more suggestions from you ,,

Looking forward to your reply,,,

thnx ;-)

<ps . my intentions r not to hurt anyone here >
    Where did you get it?

Aug 28, 2009, 03:23 PM
    Hey,
    I sent a email to fairnglow and they answer me this:

Dear Customer

We have fresh stock of Benoquin Cream, Mac remedies is manufacturing only for export purposes.
    Low Quality Monobenzone Cream manufactured from poor quality raw material.
    Low quality Cream Base, low quality Salt, not fully mixed.
    Difference is of quality.
    High Quality Monobenzone Cream Contain Micronised and Purified Monobenzone, and uniformly mixed in it.
    Quality matter more in case of Skin.

Feel free to contact us for any enquiry
    Happy Lightning
    For Enquiry Call
    USA: 001-831-856-5302
    AUSTRALIA: 061-03-9005-5764
    HONG KONG: 00852-8120-7462
    Team
    Fairnglow.com

What you guys think?
    Trustable?

Aug 28, 2009, 03:31 PM

Funny that I just received a cheaper version of this so called "Mac monobenzone". Not only was it packaged in perfect condition, but the outer foil beneath the cap was factory sealed, and EXP date 3 months from today.

Aug 28, 2009, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilgreg1 View Post
    Funny that I just received a cheaper version of this so called "Mac monobenzone". Not only was it packaged in perfect condition, but the outer foil beneath the cap was factory sealed, and EXP date 3 months from today.

My tubes have one date of 05-2009(don´t know if the date on the tubes are the exp. Date),but on the box are 2012 exp. Date.

Can you please look on your tubes to see what's there?

My mono are the same as your´s.

Aug 28, 2009, 07:20 PM
    my tubes have one date of 05-2009(don&#180;t know if the date on the tubes are the exp. date),but on the box are 2012 exp. date.

can you please look on your tubes to see what's there?

my mono are the same as your&#180;s.
    It seems that the ink/stamp that lists the information was a bit sidestepped, so I'll list it accordingly:

Mfg Lic No. : G/862
    Batch No. : 05
    MFG Date : 02/09
    Expiry Date: 01/12
    MRP Date : 185.00

Anyhow, the cream is pretty solid white, which it should be seeing as cream base and monobenzone ought to be white. The cream partially dissolved in 10&#37; Alcohol (All I could find at the time), seeing as it's 20% Monobenzone to begin with.

I'm most likely going to start using it within the next 24 hours at 5%; and possibly other lighteners such as Arbutin.

Aug 28, 2009, 07:29 PM
    It seems that the ink/stamp that lists the information was a bit sidestepped, so I'll list it accordingly:

Anyhow, the cream is pretty solid white, which it should be seeing as cream base and monobenzone ought to be white. The cream partially dissolved in 10% Alcohol (All I could find at the time), seeing as it's 20% Monobenzone to begin with.

I'm most likely going to start using it within the next 24 hours at 5%; and possibly other lighteners such as Arbutin.

Exactly like my mono boxes.

Can you look on the tube´s bottom(not the boxes,the tube itself)and see what's marked there?

Mine says 05-2-09 I wonder what this mean,exp. Date?(if so I was scamed,hope not).
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2009, 08:16 PM

Anyhow, the cream is pretty solid white, which it should be seeing as cream base and monobenzone ought to be white. The cream partially dissolved in 10% Alcohol (All I could find at the time), seeing as it's 20% Monobenzone to begin with.

Where did you order yours from?
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2009, 11:49 PM
    hayz , golden girl ,,

m using monobenzone 20&#37; cream each 20g <five tubes >,,

wat i know,,,

use dis cream after bath - check
    dilute dis cream in sum oil or in my fav moisturiser - check
    use it twise a day or trice a day - check
    use sunblock after appli dis cream - check

wat i donno,,,,

B - wat kindda soap i shud use in bath sum ordinary soap or something else.
    C - wat kindda food i shud eat wit dis treatment .
    D - can u suggst me sum moisturisers ,,
    E - i have oily skin ,how can i deal wit it durng treatment , is det possible it wud give any negative effect on ma skin? ? ?
    F- OTHER SUGGESTIONS IF ANY , ? ?

i kno i hav asked dees questions before ,, but i need sum more suggestions from you ,,

Looking forward to your reply,,,

thnx ;-)

<ps . my intentions r not to hurt anyone here >
    Hi Blue, sorry for answering late. I have never used mono, but using other skin lighteners. But I can try and help give you advice on what I am able to answer. The soaps that help to lighten are the papaya soap from Likas or the Diana Stalder brand. They work as exfoliators in removing the dead skin cells, further preparing your skin to absorb the lightening properties of the lightening cream that you may choose to use, so they will sting for a few days. An additional item to use is retin-A (tretinoin being the generic brand and much cheaper), this is the acid form of vitamin A and aka all-trans retinoic acid (ATRA). This will also help to remove the dead skin cells and a quicker cell turnover, also good for acne and wrinkles... which I'm thankful not to have yet :p. This will also help absorb the lightening agents better, causing a faster lightening results, as well as preventing thinning of the skin as it will help to produce collagen.

I also have oily skin, so both a papaya soap and tretinoin crème works really well in these areas for oily acne prone skin, as I plan to start using tretinoin crème in the fall/winter. If you want to try something milder than the papaya soap, an authentic black soap will really ablack soap from an genuine seller or store, as it is not really "black" nor is it hard, but has different shades of brown and is quite soft when wet, contains many vitamins and minerals, prevents and helps clear acne, and helps with blemishes and scars. I had fallen into that mistake and it contained black dye and made my face breakout.

A good moisturizer should not contain petroleum-based ingredients such as mineral oil, carbomers, paraffin, microcrystalline wax, and petrolatum or any other toxic ingredients that these are cheaply made and will only clog pores and irritate the skin. This liquid is the byproduct of the distillation of gasoline from crude oil. These ingredients will not allow for the skin to properly breathe and will only trap perspiration. Instead it should have natural oils rich in vitmanins ans minerals. Products that contain humectants are glycerine, aloe vera, etc and will help draw and seal in moisture to the skin. Jergans Naturals has a good line of lotions and is affordable. But, there are many others out there too. So, be sure to read the ingredient label.

Also, a great moisturizer for the body is organic/cold-pressed shea butter and they are rich in vitamins A and E, essential fatty acids, and also good is good for scars, among other benefits. There's a certain method on how you can use it as it is natural and worth trying because it is several times better than cocoa butter. Sometimes I even use organic cold-pressed coconut oil because it's great moisturizer, I love the smell, and again lots of vitmain E and others, including fatty acids.

About the food you should eat, as always it's beneficial to try and avoid as much greasy and fattening foods, soda, and other foods that may cause breakouts. Not saying stay 100% away from them... as I myself have a sweet tooth and sometimes greasy foods :o.. just being honest. Drinking lots of water usually about 6-8 cups daily will help keep skin clear and also help prevent superficial darkening, as you are constantly removing toxins from your body. I would like to try a good colon cleanse, I know that will definitely be beneficial for the body including skin. I like to squez juice of lemons in my water to help further purify the water, cleanse the body, and add a little flavor. Eating food rich in sulfur will also benefit the body. I think you would be able to find much further beneficial information about the diet and body in the nutritional category, but here is a good article to look at also Natural skincare, causes for skin problems, diet for good skin, nutritional recommendations, natural ingredients for beauty,&#160; Skin Care, Beauty, natural cosmetics, herbal formulas for skincare, integrative therapies, mind-body therapies,

Please use a really good sunblock high in spf at all times of the day and even carry it with you if you need to reapply during the day. I love the Neutrogena spf 70 or the 85, even the spf 55 works great. Fragrance free, protects against UVA and UVB, absorbs very well without that cakey look, and nice price. You can get most of these things from Walmart, a beauty store, and even online like Amazon.com, etc. And always check inspiration dates. I hope this helps!

Feel free to check these out:
    Mineral Oil and Why You Should Avoid It
    BeautyBuzz

2 Ingredients Of Optimum Skin Care | Natural Health - Natural Skin Care

Aug 29, 2009, 12:15 PM
    exactly like my mono boxes.

can you look on the tube&#180;s bottom(not the boxes,the tube itself)and see what's marked there?

mine says 05-2-09 I wonder what this mean,exp. date?(if so I was scamed,hope not).
    I have the same information beneath the actual tube:

Therefore, the numbers represent the batch and manufacturing date [05-02-09]. (Highly doubt it's a scam. ;) )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Benoquin, where can I get it [ 15 Answers ]

I was using Benoquin because I have vitiligo, but now I cannot find it. If somebody of you are using benoquin, please give your contact, or the supplier email. I used to buy it in Walt Mart, Thanks a lot.

Where can I buy benoquin cream [ 17 Answers ]

Where can I buy benoquin cream

How do I get Benoquin cream? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me finding the benoquin cream How can I get it??

Finding BENOQUIN cream [ 1 Answers ]

HI every one ,do you know how can I get benoquin cream ,is it discontinued or any ideas THank you all - moved from Beauty & Skin Care -

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search