Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 22, 2010, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    AHh nope I am in CANADA!
    I am in NS actually.
    That is too bad about your WH, it's so hard to see them get that way. My oldest Staffy is 10 now, and has already had 2 surgeries on his knee, (torn ligamints) and becasue has become quite obese. :(
    But he still enjoys swimming in the summer and the short walks that he can manage. He is a major couch potato now.
    Do you have any pics of your hound?
    Ah, great canajun, eh ! :eek: Yes have lots of pics of the lovely lady, will try and get some on here real soon ! She is a great old girl and sitting right beside me now.

Tick
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 23, 2010, 06:45 AM

I will have to resize the pic of the "pure bred" Laboxers :P
    I think there is only one left, and they are interviewing for her today.
    I love seeing them go! I hate seeing them come back, it's almost certain that the second time around, there is no chance for them.
    I wish I had money, I would have a farm if misfits. :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Buying from a breeder vs. Going to a rescue place [ 31 Answers ]

I'm getting a puppy in February that I'm buying from a breeder. She'll cost $400, and they say she's a pure Yorkie. I've seen photos of the parents, and they look adorable. However, lately I've been thinking about the puppies in the pound and other rescue places. I've looked online, but I can't...

Schnauzer dog [ 2 Answers ]

My dog died recently and after taking a break, I am ready for another one----another Schnauzer like I have had in the past. I have the opportunity to get a 7 month old female. Housebroken, warm and very friendly. I am concerned with one thing------at what age can this type of dog be left...

Breeder who needs assistance [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a breeder who has many puppies dying rapidly. The symptoms are vomiting, diareah, loss of appetite, and bloody stool. It's not coccidia or giardia. The medications we've been using are flagil, albon, arethamiacin and our vet has no answer.

Becoming a breeder [ 13 Answers ]

I'm just curious.. but what does it take to become a dog breeder? Like do you need to be certified do you need any schooling and so on and so forth

New breeder [ 13 Answers ]

My mini dachshund was supposed to be fixed I don't know if there was still extra sperm left or what but towards the end of my females first heat my mom found them hooked together that was about a week ago now her teets are starting to swell up. What is happening?:confused:

View more questions Search