Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jun 24, 2009, 06:30 PM

You obviously don't know anything, because the thread was posted that clearly exaplins I'm no longer engaged.

Thanks for the idea. I'll use it on my next fiancé!

Rick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I Propose? [ 8 Answers ]

Seeing as no one here has replied to any of my previous questions (which I really hope someone is going to soon, please!) I would like to ask for advise and better yet, if someone can see into my future... I am thinking of proposing to this guy who I have mentioned in my earlier question. His dob...

When he will propose me? [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Meenakshi.I was born in 18 September 1982 WestBengal,India.My native place is Haryana India,where we are living now.My boyfriend Kuldeep was born in 3 September 1984 Haryana,India.We are very good friends for two year now.I like him very much,he is very nice person,I always enjoy his...

How should I propose to her [ 3 Answers ]

Well I've been on this site plenty of times with a broken heart therefore the name broken dood. Well if you have seen my last questions I was pretty lost with love. Well now I have found someone and she has been a very close friend of mine for 12 years and me and her finally just said yes to each...

How to propose [ 2 Answers ]

I am in love with a girl who is my distant relation. I love her for the past 10 years. But because of some family situations I am able to propose her. Now I have settled in my life and I want her as my Life partner. I want to love her for a min of 2 years and then only I want to marry her. Just now...

Want to propose [ 11 Answers ]

Here's the little issue. Next month, my girfriend and I will have been going out for a year, but the month after that, I would like to propose to her. I just want to know, is it too soon? Should I wait longer? I love her a lot, but I just don't know if it would appear if we are going fast, I...

View more questions Search