Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Slomax1223 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 09:14 AM
    Credit Card for people with poor credit
    What is the best major credit card for people with a poor credit score? I am trying to repair my credit, I just paid off my delinquent accounts, and I read that having an active major credit card is a way to begin the repair process.. Thank you
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

Apr 14, 2009, 10:08 AM

I've heard that another good way to build credit is with a car loan.
    Slomax1223 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Megan2345 View Post
    I've heard that another good way to build credit is with a car loan.
    I appreciate the response but I already have a vehicle. I know there is more than one way to improve ones credit rating, but I personally am inquiring about the use of major credit cards to repair my credit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being sued for credit card debt by law firm representing credit card company [ 7 Answers ]

Well, its happened. I have received a summons for a credit card debt by law firm. I have to go to the county court house to talk with the clerk... (not sure what will happen,never been sued before)If I don't go within 20 days, they say they will start proceedings to garnishing my wages. I do owe...

Problems in not paying a Corporate credit card and also a personal credit card [ 1 Answers ]

1. We are the main share holders in a "S" corp. The corporation is not longer doing business but have an outstanding credit card balance. We are making the mim payments but will not be able any longer. What can be done to us if we stop paying. 2. We also used a personal credit card for this...

Looking for a credit card who will only check transunion/poor credit [ 1 Answers ]

My transunion score is high and the others r in the high fives I'm looking for a business credit card is there a chance there might be one who will only check my transunion? Thank you Smart B Development Corp.

Civil summons for a credit card, but my fianc? Has never had a credit card [ 13 Answers ]

Hello! My fiancé has received a civil summons from a law firm representing Discover card. My fiancé has never had a discover card in his life. His parents hae one, but the civil summons is for him. He has never received a bill or a letter or a phone call. Apparently the card balance has been...

I need student debt consolidation loan for poor credit or bad credit [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone suggest me I'm from singapore and I wish to go study in USA.Anyoone suggest

View more questions Search