Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jesslachelle88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 08:54 AM
    Ovarian Cysts
    Hi,
    I suffer from ovarian cysts... there are days I can't even get out of bed because the pain is so bad. What are some at home remedies I could do to help ease the pain?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 09:16 AM

There are no home remedies for ovarian cysts.There are many different types of ovarian cysts and the pain you are describing is abnormal and could be very dangerous.Depending on what type of cyst you have ,it could rupture and be potentially dangerous.
    You need to speak to your doctor and tell them how debilitating your pain is.If you do not get satisfaction from your doctor,go to an emergency room.
    I have had an ovarian cyst and so I understand the pain.You should not have to suffer that way.
    Here is a link I hope you find helpful.
    Ovarian Cysts << Frequently Asked Questions << womenshealth.gov

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have 3 ovarian Cysts and I can't loose weight... [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, found out that I have 3 ovarian cysts. 1 on my left and 2 on my right. I always seem to have some pain on my right side. I miss my periods for months a t a time and I have noticed that I can't loose weight! I had went to the doc because I didn't have a period for 5 months.. she did a ultra...

Painful ovarian cysts [ 1 Answers ]

I am a thirty year old female who has been having pelvic pain since September 2006 I went to two doctors before christmas one said I had an enlarged ovary and sent me for an external ultrasound which found nothing and the second doctor said the same thing I was tested for std's infections etc all...

View more questions Search