Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbowmer001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2006, 07:57 PM
    Reappearing Reddish Mark
    I have a small reddish mark that appears for a few days to a week and then disappears for several months. The mark shows up on my lower back/upper buttox. It has appeared and disappeared 3 or 4 times now. My primary care physician looked at the mark and said she does not think it is skin cancer, however she is not sure what exactly it is. Any thoughts? Perhaps I should see a dermatologist. :confused:
    epi Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2006, 12:49 PM
    Could be due to friction. Get it checked anyway.. be on the safe side
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Sep 14, 2006, 08:13 PM
    I cannot make a diagnosis over the Internet. It is important that a board certified dermatologist take a look at your skin. Dermatologists diagnose skin problems quickly and effectively by noting your symptoms and checking your skin. They then give you options for proven treatments. If you have any symptoms of skin disease, see a dermatologist as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ash to reddish [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday, on the suggestion of some of my friends, I had my blonde hair (not natural but I've had it blonde for years) darkened by getting lowlights, close to my natural color of dark blonde. I had asked my stylist for Jennifer Anistinish light brown, bringing in a pic that showed slight reddish...

The Magical Reappearing Process [ 7 Answers ]

That's right i'm back with another fun filled adventure of "annoying computer problems" So lately i've been noticing that my internet explorer is closing out for no reason what-so-ever...and occasionally i'll get an error message something about the memory usage..so i press ctrl, alt, del..and...

Light reddish/pinkish spotting for period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I'm not sure what I should do now. I'm not sure if my body is doing weird things or could I be pregnant. First I'm almost 35, next Monday, and I had sex about 3-4 weeks ago, I think it was 3, unprotected using the famous pull out method. Over the last 2 weeks I have been extremely nausous,...

Mark Twain. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I need to know a few things for a project that's due soon. 1. who were mark twain's siblings? 2. how many siblings? :confused: I need to know this info very soon so id really be happy if someone helped. Thank you. :o

DSO Exploit - When will PepiMK fix the reappearing problem [ 3 Answers ]

My question (somewhat rhetorical I guess) is when is PepkiMK Software and/or SoftSpy going to fix the problem of DSO Exploit supposedly being fixed, but showing up again and again on the next scan and each additional scan They and many people on various message boards say that DSO Exploit is...

View more questions Search