Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hjs122164 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 08:34 PM
    1970's book
    This book is making me crazy trying to remember. It's about a young girl who gets pregnant by a boy named John Waters. So she follows him to his cousins farm to try and win him back. He end s up delivering her baby and of course it's a happy ending.
    OwlM Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 09:28 AM

1970 in literature - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a 1970's Weekly Reader Book [ 5 Answers ]

This book that I absolutely can't remember the name of was about an old lady that lived in a Victorian old house and had a pet alligator or crocodile. All I can remember is she sent a note by this alligator through a flood to someone in a town far away. That's all I can remember except visuals...

Movie from the late 1970's. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey Guys, I was hoping you could help me find out a movie title for my mom. She says its from the late 1970's. She thinks it was called Welcome to Xanadu, but may have changed titles since then. (It's NOT the film Xanadu with Olivia Newton John). It was about a girl who falls for a surfer guy...

I need a title for an old movie.1970's [ 4 Answers ]

I movie played on TV in the Cincinnati area in the 1970's. I can remember a scene where the father and son were on a raft, the father went under the water and some kind of radiation type thing came down and the boy got radiation because he was above the water. One of the last scenes in the movie...

1970's Maytag washer [ 1 Answers ]

My parents have an old maytag that worked fine until very recently... it will not spin, agitate, empty etc... the timer still goes from cycle to cycle, but makes a loud buzzing sound... I was thinking the timer might be shot and would replace it, but am concerned that maybe the motor is done... any...

View more questions Search