Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    T-Bag Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Apr 13, 2009, 08:33 PM
    How can I stop being a attracted to women?
    I'm a guy.
    I don't want to be attracted to men either...
    I just feel the time men waste on women is... a waste of time? :)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 13, 2009, 10:25 PM

You are a teenager and a straight one. You are going to be attracted to girls.
    I think you need to do some counseling.
    You seem to have a lot of anger towards girls.
    T-Bag Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Apr 14, 2009, 09:11 AM
    Counseling is for emos...
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 14, 2009, 09:57 AM

I don't know what emos means, but counseling is for people who need it so they don't end up doing completely off the wall things or so they can understand themselves better and be happier and emotionally healthy people. There is nothing wrong with it.
    Your feelings toward girls is not normal, you need some help. You may come to understand yourself and like yourself.
    vormanator Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 07:11 PM
    Don't look at them, as they pass by, don't make eye contact, you'll start to become oblivious to any women you would other wise waste your time with, believe you me women are all insane... lol(except you have to lie about the one your with though... lol)
    sadfacemask Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 12:49 AM
    Weman aren't insane men just can't relate to them because they have small brians weman get along well with the metally handicapped though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I stop hating women? [ 30 Answers ]

I'm in high school now and the actions of girls and women in general have started to disgust me. Their inferiority, disloyalty, differences from boys, stupidity, and their power over men sickens me. I don't want to be a sexist and I don't want to turn out being gay (not that there is anything wrong...

Are women attracted to men who are good with children [ 8 Answers ]

If a man is good with children, will that stand out a lot? Say the man isn't all that attractive in appearance but is good with children. Would that compensate a little for his appearance?

I'm not gay, but I think I'm attracted to women differently from other men? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm not gay, because I find women very attractive, but I've learned I don't see women as most men do. Most men seem obsessed with physical attractiveness. I like to see a pretty girl for sure, but I get more pleasure out of an emotional bonding than I think I would in a physical, sexual bonding. ...

Why am I only attracted to White Women [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am 18 years old Mixed Race Ghana/England Have grown up in England and Africa but just wondering why since I was 13 I am only attracted to white women I have only had white girlfriends... and If I Black women etc or Asian shows any Interest etc I become very uncomfortable and unfriendly if...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

View more questions Search