Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahlouisec Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 02:24 PM
    I don't know what to do about this opinions needed
    OK so I had to break up with my boyfriend because I am mormon and we are not allowed to date until we are 16 and he and I are the same religon and we were both 14 so I was told by god and stupid as that may sound to some of that I would be blessed for keeping the commandments and that I knew what I had to do and it would be hard... so I did it the night we broke up we promised each other that we would wait for each other. I still love him mor ethan my own life. Now however I have found out that he called me the pyscho ex girlfriend and he's being in short an hole. I know that underany other circumstance that he would never ever do that. I don't know who he is anymore. And also the night before I broke up with him he broke up with me and then called me back later that night crying and said he was sorry and that he realized how much he actually loved me. Now he I don't know I'm scared that he hates me and I know he has a right to I broke his heart I haven't tlaked to him in a month I really just want to ask him how he's doing right now. And I have this undeniable feeling that he wants to tlak to me too, but I can't make the first move or I might ruin his healing process. I still love him and know tha tin the end of this I will be with him I' mjust worried about him I want to know what he's feeling so I can help him and well... UGHHH!! I LOVE HIMM!! WHAT DO I DO??
    Devilfish Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 03:23 PM

If he can call you a 'pyscho ex girlfriend' he has no respect for you, why would you want to love someone who doesn't even respect you?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 04:58 PM

Loving someone more than yourself isn't good and very unhealthy.

You need to continue your healing and let him deal with his own anger issues.

How can you really help someone heal when your trying to heal yourself?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 05:58 PM

I admire you for keeping to the rules of your religion. And I can't help but believe that your relationship with him is over, not because of your religion but because of his mouth. I don't think that deep down in you heart that you will be able to forgive him for what he said about you.

Before you are ready for a real relationship you will meet many boys that you will feel like you are in love with, it is just part of being a teenager, enjoy it while you are a teen and have fun but do not be too serious about things yet.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 13, 2009, 06:12 PM

I suggest you leave each other alone, so you both can at least calm down, and heal.

Not good when a guy calls you names though, that's not love, or respect for you, or himself for that matter.

Apr 13, 2009, 08:31 PM

Thank you all very much for your answers I love some other opinions too

Apr 13, 2009, 08:39 PM
    (part 2)ASAP! I don't know what to do about this opinions needed (Part 2)
    OK so I realize that because of what he said he may not respect me all that much, but I love him and I have already forgiven him. But can't his be partially my fault. I hurt him. I broke up with him. It was me not him. And even if he said that if I let him have space and time to himself isn't it possible that he could very well change. This guy doesn't have a violent bone in his body and for him to suddenly come out and say something that unneccasary would me that he has been hurt badly by me and my decision. I know that I should proabably just forget him and go on with my life but I can't, he showed me so man ywonderful things about the way I could live my life, he showed me that I could be happy despite the hardships and that no matter what anyone else said I am BEAUTIFUL! I don't know how to explain the bond that we had but my gut tells me that everything will work out. I still don't understand though wy he has chosen to completely shut me out?:confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 13, 2009, 10:01 PM
    No need to start another question, just scroll down, and respond to this one, to get more feedback, and be patient, others will be along with there input.

Easy young lady, your 14, and know nothing of human nature. All you know is you have some intense feelings your going to have to learn to deal with. We all go through that.

Take the time to deal with your own feelings, and give him time to deal with his.

I know its very hard, but you need to distract yourself from him for a few days at least, to give yourself a chance to calm down, and think rationally again.

Not putting you down, but your thinking too much, and feeling too much.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 13, 2009, 10:10 PM

At 14 your emotions are in overdrive and so is his. The best you can do is stay away from him and he from you. He broke up with you first which suggest that something was going on with him anyway. You both need some space from each other.
    If it is meant to be it will happen but not at 14, give each other space.
    mari_ Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 10:35 PM
    I've gone through this too.. But guys are tough they try to be at least. If you know he won't call you but you feel he wants to hear from you, at least give it a try to give him a call. But don't be blowing him up one text saying 'hey hru' or" hi" is it. Let him reply. If no reply then get over it... But being that its been a month maybe your better off not knowing you maybe the one hurting yourself.

Apr 14, 2009, 10:01 AM
    OK yes I am only 15 we have stated this but it is a known fact by many people that I act more like that wise sensai than a 15 year old gilr I have gone through more terrible experiences in my short life time than a teenage girl should have to. Now the other thing about this guy is that since our break up he has gone out and found another girl that he is quite fond of. And no I have no problem with that but the thing is that she is 1. hispanic 2. has black brown hair. 3. wears black rimmed glasses and 4. has brown eyes. And I am 1. hispanic 2. have black brown hair 3. wear black rimmed glasses and 4. have brown eyes. So is he trying to replace me? Or perhaps maybe she reminds him of me and it's sense of comfort for him. Which one is it?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 14, 2009, 10:06 AM

No, it seems that he has found another girl friend and his preference is Hispanic...
    He broke up with you first, remember? He said some mean things to you remember? Stop mooning over this guy. It is what it is.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 10:16 AM

Or perhaps, he has a type of girl he goes after. You keep looking for reasons to stay in touch with your ex and his life. Remove it from your life, he ended it. You need to move on, it's the only thing you can do

Apr 14, 2009, 10:21 AM

Romefalls19 your kind of late there are two other parts to this question and I he doesn't have a type of girl he goes after his girlfriend previous to me was white and sounded like mickey mouse and all and all an so I don't really think that is the answer

Apr 14, 2009, 10:25 AM
    He couldn't have found another girlfriend we are both the same religon and this other chick is not so since I broke up with him because we were not allowed to date until 16 and he being morally stronger then I would definitely not date until he was 16
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 14, 2009, 10:56 AM
    >THREE Threads Merged<

Please stick to ONE thread for this issue
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 11:51 AM

Stop trying to understand his actions and move on. Okay he found a girl with some of the same features as you, and? I would only be creep out if she looks exactly like me and still I wouldn't care.

You stated you have more sense and stronger than girls your age so I think you need to put both of these things to good use and let it help you with your healing.

Choke this up as another life experience.
    Devilfish Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 03:22 PM

He finished with you and found someone else, its harsh but you need to get over it and accept its over. Stop over analysing thing too its not going to do you any favours just prolong your pain. Read the stickies they really do help and start to heal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl I am seeing, opinions needed [ 4 Answers ]

Girl I am seeing... HELP -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey Guys, I have been seeing this girl for nearly 3 months now and all has been going well. From the start I kept my own life, made sure to see her no more than 2-3 times a week(as...

Opinions needed on goodman furnaces [ 1 Answers ]

I am in need of a new furnace. I am considering Goodman vs York. I have not read a lot of good things with regards to Goodman, but most of what I read is almost 2 years old. I am also aware that a lot has to do with the installer. Every company I speak to tell me their furnace is the best. So,...

Single mens opinions NEEDED [ 6 Answers ]

Hey :o Im in a sticky situation and I need a guys advice on wha I should do. Here's a little back story... I met a guy through work (no longer works wit me) we clicked really well and our flirtyness became more physical. When I asked him why he been single so long he says he not looking for a...

Suspect partner in long distance of cheating. Opinions really needed [ 1 Answers ]

I want this from different point of views... When I was pregnant the father was with someone else and they got engaged and giot her pregnant but she got an abortion as he cheated on her... couple of months after we have got back together and are currently living apart as he moves up in December...

Opinions Needed [ 5 Answers ]

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Myself and another coworker answer to two bosses. #1 is the manager, #2 is a Supervisor. My coworker is very social and does not fill her day in a productive manner. There are a lot of details I won't bore you with, but she has been spoken to about her...

View more questions Search