Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ejikeme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 01:01 PM
    Does directors duties hinder entrepreneurship?
    Does directors duties in coperate act hinder entrepreneurship?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2009, 02:31 PM

What does the contract or agreement with the Corporation say about other business ventures?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prolactin level hinder my period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I've written here before... had some issues with my period - missed it for 6 months... then prolactin level went down to normal on its own - Dr. put me on 21 days of birth control to re-start my period... and alas, I got my period! :) Now, the Dr. re-checked my prolactin levels again and it's...

What are the rights of the Former Directors? [ 2 Answers ]

I bought the shares of my former partner in 2006. We signed all papers stating she would have no financial claims against the company starting form the day she sold the shares. Now she is asking me to provide her with the papers on revenue and other payments in 2006 claiming she wants to get the...

Things in my past hinder my relationship [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I can't really think how to word this, but here goes.. I'm Kind of scared of men ::confused: When I was younger my parents divorced and I know now that it was my mums fault, she had the affair with the man who became my "stepfather", and I can let that go.. But it is what happened...

Directors Cut DVD [ 2 Answers ]

Hi--Can anyone tell me what is the difference between a Director's Cut Version DVD to a Full Screen or Wide Screen---Thanks!!

Entrepreneurship Project [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a project in school where we have to come up with a product to sell and I was wondering if anyone had a really spectacular idea of something I can sell?

View more questions Search