Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    b_renee_19 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 11:44 AM
    My boyfriend lied
    My boyfriend lied to me and I broke up with him what should I do? Should I go back out with him or what just help me
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 11:46 AM

What was the lie?

We need a little bit more info...
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 01:30 PM

Both of your threads should be combine.

Why would you want someone back when they can own up to their wrong doing but instead try to make you seem like your going crazy?

What were his reasons for contacting his ex on your phone?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lied to my boyfriend and now I constantly feel sick [ 18 Answers ]

This is the first time that I've really ever used a site like this but I've really got no where else to turn to without a fear that he might somehow find out about it. I'm seventeen and I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for a little over a year. We are already planning on going to...

Boyfriend went to a strip club and lied [ 27 Answers ]

Let me start by saying that, while I don't have a serious issue with strip clubs, the idea of my boyfriend going bothers me, as I think it would most girls. It's one part insecurity, one part jealousy. That said, I think I'm relatively chill about it. If their were special circumstances, e.g. a...

My boyfriend lied to me about cancer! [ 7 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for two years. Hes lied to me in the past about things we worked through. Every time he lied I would ask him if there was something else he needed to tell me. He would respond with a no. Last night I was hanging out with his sister. Were very close and...

My boyfriend lied for 2 years [ 6 Answers ]

I just found out that my boyfriend of 2 years has had a little side girl since the second month of him and I dating. When I found out I asked every question I could think of. When I got to the question of why he continued the relationship with the other girl, his answer was because she is a lot...

View more questions Search